Hoarding Peter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: There is a fine line between collecting and hoarding :)

Wow amazing displays my friend.. Where do you get the custom acrylic to cover the statues? Do you have a link or do you just make them yourself?

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said, but you have an amazing collection, displayed in an even more amazing way!
A bit jealous over here :wave

Congrats and welcome!

EDIT: Oh and BTW, who is the little guy with the "shark hat" on his head? Looks cool!

Thank you so much optimus! Appreciate it a lot. The shark hat figure is something i do not see a lot here on the freak forum. It's called a designer toy and is produced by "coarse". They are in my opinion the coolest high end vinyl producers today. I actually started collection designer toys prior to the high end movie / comic collectibles. But then again Started reading comics before I could read ;)

Wow amazing displays my friend.. Where do you get the custom acrylic to cover the statues? Do you have a link or do you just make them yourself?

Thanx apptech29. Those cases are made by a dutch company called Ispa plastics. They are relatively good priced aprox 180 euro a piece. But there are always minor imperfections. If you want really museum top notch stuff you will pay up to 400 more likely.

Awesome collection and setup yes the sunrays would frighten me too I had my figures setup in the attic and god behold they stained yellow a quick learning curb. But you have a badass collection my friend.

I love the clean look!!!

The white pedestals are great (my favorite ones are the Wampa and the Han Carbonit :clap).

Good job!!!

I love the clean look!!!

The white pedestals are great (my favorite ones are the Wampa and the Han Carbonit :clap).

Good job!!!

That coming from a collecting master :yess: I so love all your Master replica stuff especially the falcon. I looked through your collection a lot of times and as you might have noticed it inspired me quite a bit ;)

Very very awesome collection !

Very very awesome collection !

Thank you sir eddylovemei. You treat your items as a piece of art and that's exactly what they are, pieces of art! Love your photo's!

Hi there, a small update! Thank you for those who commented on my collection. There are not so many people how can apriciate what we do :cuckoo: but we know better, right? ....... right? Here some additional pictures.

sideshowgalore_zpsc0734640.jpg

sandpeople_zpsef2fa19f.jpg

hoarding_zpsb79d4b4c.jpg

This is what I mean by hoarding. There is no more space!!!!! Such a great piece should not bet put on a book on a couch. Work in progress so to speak.

nachtwacht_zps195cc6be.jpg

This oil painting is done by a friend of mine. It´s our starwars version of rembrants nacht wacht. It´s one of hollands most famous paintings.

Thanx for watching!!

Impressive display Pvdelzen. True eye candy :clap .

A nice colour mix of mc-farelane sideshow and designer toys to complete the office. All that is left is my computer. See anything you like???

dtoyfull_zps569ad2f4.jpg

dtoycollection_zpsb2398d17.jpg

dtoycollection2_zps74dca5fc.jpg

Cool starwars nacht wacht! We've seen the real one in Amsterdam, I'll have to show this one to my wife.

Cool starwars nacht wacht! We've seen the real one in Amsterdam, I'll have to show this one to my wife.

Hi there vitus! Thanx , please show it to your wife! Nice detail is that the little prines is actually our 2 year old daughter. Which we hapen to have named Leia :)

Back