Hoarding Peter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pvdelzen

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi there, fellow addicted!

First of all thank you all for sharing your collection. I really enjoyed looking at them. There is a fine line between hoarding and collecting a wise man once said.
Well that’s what makes it a lot of fun ☺. 90% percent of my collection is displayed at my office at work. Once I get a new bigger house I hope to create my perfect display at home.

Enjoy!

onecorner_zps1823617a.jpeg

boba1_zps8b7d3a02.jpeg

spidersetup1_zps663ffcc8.jpeg

alien_zps8248cd4a.jpeg

spidersetup2_zpsa427b2d3.jpeg

dtoy1_zps0407d589.jpeg

troopersetup1_zps548469ef.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: There is a fine line between collecting and hoarding :)

a few more shots! I am so impressed with the look and feel of those 1:1 busts. Once you get your eye's on one of them for the first time, you are hooked. Be careful :)

morebusts_zps400d21eb.jpeg

ironman_zpse8465bea.jpg

sandpeople_zpsf5e24672.jpeg

Last edited:

WHOA! That is a Impressive Collection and High End Display, Excellent Posts and Welcome to the Show Pvdezen

Very nicely displayed, but the sunlight frightens me.

Very nicely displayed, but the sunlight frightens me.

Thank you, for the kind words! The cases are created from UV blocking acrylic glass and should block 99.7% UV. At least thats what they told me. Nevertheless I try to keep as much of the sunlight out. But it did make a nice picture with the alien :)

Super sick setup man!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, for the kind words! The cases are created from UV blocking acrylic glass and should block 99.7% UV. At least thats what they told me. Nevertheless I try to keep as much of the sunlight out. But it did make a nice picture with the alien :)

Well that's good. I always worry about sunlight hitting my collection. That Alien pic is great, btw.

Very awesome collection! Everything is so neat and clean - I like it!

There are many collectors that people dont know,you are one of them

Very clean,amazing display and great pieces,i need an office like yours

WOW very beautiful collection, great displays, very clean ;)

Awesome display, so classy.

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said, but you have an amazing collection, displayed in an even more amazing way!
A bit jealous over here :wave

Congrats and welcome!

EDIT: Oh and BTW, who is the little guy with the "shark hat" on his head? Looks cool!

great collection Pvdelzen - love the display stands!

Thanks aaronViolator. I realy love your darth vader by David floris!! Is this a original litho or a copy. Each way great art!! I have got myself two designer toy pieces done by him. I'll post them later on.

There are many collectors that people dont know,you are one of them

Very clean,amazing display and great pieces,i need an office like yours

Thanx electroshock, i tried many times before to post some photo's but faild! Now I know :)

Great collection. Where do you work at? NASA? I only wished I had an nice office setup like that.

Thank you for the kind words punishment1218 :) I actually got the office first 2 years ago and then started to grow the collection. I run a production company where we produce medical device cassettes. No rocket science but still hard work ;)

Back