HIYA Toys Predators (3.75")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update.

Heating up everything does work, I'm kitbashing a good predator from the 2 broken ones and it's coming along just fine, managed to unstuck the ankles and everything else.

So, before you play with these, make sure you get a hold of a hot air gun.

Glad it worked out!
thumb2.gif

Heating up the ankles is tricky, make sure to heap up the shin and *not* the ankle itself, as it will stretch the peg of the ankle and you risk tearing it. So just heat up the shin and pull the foot slowly, then head up the ankle and move it back and forth to unstuck the swivel, do all this very carefully and don't force it if it's really stuck, little by little.

Will post some pics of the good kitbash, it is pretty cool and now that it's posable I have to say it's tons of fun, but boy, I had to Frankenstein 2 of them to get one good one.

Last edited:
Now it stands on its own and it's fully poseable.

So, if you have the time to put on the work if needed, and you like the scale, they look pretty cool and they're fun to rip apart Joes and other 1/18s.

If you're set with the Neca ones, you're honestly not missing much.

jrOSXhM.jpg

FryBoCO.jpg

Nope, I have 2 broken pegs, one for an ankle and one for a bicep, so all I have is spare fodder.

But I managed to get a refund so I'll get another one to replace the one that I couldn't salvage, hopefully I won't have to put on any work for that one.

If they make a Jungle Predator I'll get some of those too and call it a day with this line.

Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with NECA customer service? I just opened up a jungle disguise Dutch that I bought last August only to find the bow is missing....I don't know how the hell I managed to miss that when I was checking them out.

Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with NECA customer service? I just opened up a jungle disguise Dutch that I bought last August only to find the bow is missing....I don't know how the hell I managed to miss that when I was checking them out.

Not sure why you posted this in the HIYA toys thread :) - but . . .

NECA's direct email is [email protected], HOWEVER, to be polite, you should probably initiate contact via their website "contact us" function - https://necaonline.com/contact/support-2/

Note that they prefer you to have contacted the seller first.

Yeah, I just noticed that...my head was in the clouds when I posted, my apologies. :(

Despite the initial QC problems I had, I'm having way too much fun with these.

I think the fun factor increases for me the smaller the figure is, for instance, I can't stop playing with my diaclone suits, even at the office.

aFROjJ6.jpg

your office looks very dirty.
completely agreed on fun/size thing.

i googled that thing. in pictures. turns out i'm very susceptive. now both my hands have imaginary aching.

Back