Hitman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more time that goes by, the more I dislike my Agent 47 and am considering selling him. With all of the new pieces I am getting, he just doesn't wow me. Especially after items like She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel, Elvira, etc. Anyone else who owns him feel that way? What I do like about him is that he goes well with my Lara PF. They compliment each other.

Last edited:
I still love it. But you hit the nail on the head; it depends what you display alongside it. Currently, mine's on the same "shelf" as the Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday PFs and it looks fantastic. But I wouldn't display it next to my LOTR PFs, Blackbeard or Indiana Jones as they're substantially more intricate pieces with a higher level of detail in the bases and feature iconic characters. They also cost considerably more.

Lara Croft definitely works. Add in Patient Zero, James Bond or some other character with a similar design and he'll look even better.

I ordered the EX back when it first came up for pre-order. Then I cancelled due to funds. Then recently, seeing it was still available, I ordered the EX again. He turned up today. Number 30! I think he looks great. Will get pics sorted. I had to file the hole in the base a bit cos the peg wouldn't go in.

And I REALLY like how compact the box is. Useful in such a space-critical situation!

I have him on one side of a cabinet and my Punisher comiquette on the other. He looks awesome by himself with a single display light over him. Also, both he and the Punisher are holding their guns up in a similar fashion. I get lots of compliments on both.

Since the Pf isn't even sold out on ssc's site...what do you think the Pf ex is worth on the market?

If you're planning on selling it I'd keep hold of it for now. The new hitman game is on the horizion and I'd imagine more people would want one of these once it's out.

I've been tempted Soo many times to buy the hitman PF. I have played all of the games and love them. I don't know what's stopping me from pulling the trigger :huh

Back