Hitman HD trilogy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Hitman Trilogy Coming HD Next month!

Hitman Contracts

Hitman Silent Assassin

Hitman blood money

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zTBGSRuo0M[/ame]

Last edited:
Heard about this yesterday, definitely picking this up after the new Hitman looks like a flop to me.

A remake of Codename 47 would have been preferred instead of Blood Money, so this is a pass for me.

It is, but I already own it, in HD, on 360. They took the time to upconvert Contracts and 2, but got lazy and just included Blood Money instead of taking the time to convert Codename 47.

Boxart

205187_10151316988438987_1147598562_n.jpg

I own the trilogy for ps2. Don't play it of course. It's too bad that ps3 isn't backwards compatible. :(

Heard about this yesterday, definitely picking this up after the new Hitman looks like a flop to me.

You should give the new one a try is suprisingly well put together. There are alot of parts that could be action oriented but you can just avoid them entirely but taking a stealth approach. Alot of games claim to let you choose between action and stealth but.Absolution is the first Ive played that actually does.

Back on topic I am buying this for sure an art book for the original games is something I have wanted for a long time.

Definite pick up for me. Haven't played SA or Contracts in years. Blood Money was great too.

Absolution is a great game too. I'm not sure why Hitman fans consider it to be a flop.

Damn, I still own the Hitman PS2 Trilogy, but gonna buy this one, just purchased the Absolution this past Tuesday on Target.

Is on $40 if anyone is looking for it, only untill Saturday!

SOLD!!! Has been waiting for this since Absolution came out.

Absolution is a great game but at the same time has its shortcomings. To me the game took a few steps forward and then took a step back but overall it's a strong addition to the franchise.

I am glad they did not include Codename 47 cause I remember playing the game on the PC many many years back and the controls are just whacked. It doesn't follow the traditional FPS controls layout and overall and pretty mediocre experience. Only Hitman 2 really got me into the game.

Without the original Hitman, which would allow a story playthrough right from the start, I see little point in going back to the older sequels, especially as I already have Blood Money, if the urge hits me.

Would have been a must buy for me if it had a port of the first game, but without that I'll pass.

Of course, for PS3 players, it's a better deal all around, as they never got Blood Money originally, so at least they get a triple shot of Hitman-ey goodness.

Last edited:
Mine should arrive tomorrow .
I'm extremley gutted that the edition with the art book
can't be bought in the uk.
As i'm a huge hitman fan.
I hope contracts is stunning as that is the best game in the series to date.

Also i won't even play blood money as i already have 1000G on it and still have all the other original games.
Can't wait to earn achievments on contracts though as i got silent assassin on all levels.

Last edited:
Back