Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you can do that with the free trial? That's pretty great. Thanks. Though I mostly use Best buy gamer's club for the points, and the same discount which applies to anything gaming related besides consoles.

Oh you can do that with the free trial? That's pretty great. Thanks. Though I mostly use Best buy gamer's club for the points, and the same discount which applies to anything gaming related besides consoles.
Of course, man! You can check the FAQs on the program and it'll detail a bit more about it. What do the points offer?

That's basically the prime deal minus the point collection. The Amazon one is great if you consider it's bundled into your Prime fee of $100 a year. It's such a ridiculous deal.

For that you get:
2 Day Shipping (the most beautiful thing in shopping)
Streaming Movies/TV
Streaming Music
Unlimited Kindle Rentals (I believe)
Prime Exclusive Deals
And now 20% of game pre-orders (great for collector's editions)

I believe there is a little bit more. Those are the heavy hitters. You pay for the service in a few orders if you consider the two day shipping alone.

This weekend a year subscription is only $73 bucks on promo. If I wasn't already a member I would be all over that.

Of course, man! You can check the FAQs on the program and it'll detail a bit more about it. What do the points offer?

That's basically the prime deal minus the point collection. The Amazon one is great if you consider it's bundled into your Prime fee of $100 a year. It's such a ridiculous deal.

For that you get:
2 Day Shipping (the most beautiful thing in shopping)
Streaming Movies/TV
Streaming Music
Unlimited Kindle Rentals (I believe)
Prime Exclusive Deals
And now 20% of game pre-orders (great for collector's editions)

I believe there is a little bit more. Those are the heavy hitters. You pay for the service in a few orders if you consider the two day shipping alone.

This weekend a year subscription is only $73 bucks on promo. If I wasn't already a member I would be all over that.
BB gives it on everything game related though, not just POs. I've bought games after release and got some good savings, and also some accessories like controllers and amiibos. But the problem is with POs (online and as of recent at least) you have to pay right away, which is dumb. That's my only complaint, and it's kind of dumb.

But thanks for the help, maybe I'll talk with my family about this cause we've been considering :hi5:

BB gives it on everything game related though, not just POs. I've bought games after release and got some good savings, and also some accessories like controllers and amiibos. But the problem is with POs (online and as of recent at least) you have to pay right away, which is dumb. That's my only complaint, and it's kind of dumb.

But thanks for the help, maybe I'll talk with my family about this cause we've been considering :hi5:
Ahhhhh gotcha. The big benefit I immediately jump to is that it takes 20% off controllers. Even headsets come to mind really. But having it readily available for any purchase is really nice. If I had more time to play and try games at random, I would be inclined to buy into that. As is I'm simply too busy and I play very specifically. The Witcher consumed my life this holiday. 5 days worth of gameplay since I started haha.

Amibos actually count on Amazon too, given they're a pre-order (or two weeks after release). I checked the other day out of curiosity. I guess they count as a "game" as an add on too. Plus no upfront charges on preorders.

Ahhhhh gotcha. The big benefit I immediately jump to is that it takes 20% off controllers. Even headsets come to mind really. But having it readily available for any purchase is really nice. If I had more time to play and try games at random, I would be inclined to buy into that. As is I'm simply too busy and I play very specifically. The Witcher consumed my life this holiday. 5 days worth of gameplay since I started haha.

Amibos actually count on Amazon too, given they're a pre-order (or two weeks after release). I checked the other day out of curiosity. I guess they count as a "game" as an add on too. Plus no upfront charges on preorders.
The best part of Gamer's Club is how cheap it is, $30. And it's already paid itself off too with how much I've saved. I'm a huge gamer too so it's really helped out.

Yeah, but I buy amiibos after they're released cause of sales and stuff.

The best part of Gamer's Club is how cheap it is, $30. And it's already paid itself off too with how much I've saved. I'm a huge gamer too so it's really helped out.

Oh? So it stacks with sales available in store you say? That isn't bad at all if you play a lot. Not bad at all.

Oh? So it stacks with sales available in store you say? That isn't bad at all if you play a lot. Not bad at all.
indeed it does. It'd be awesome if you could stack it with price matching but that'd be too good to be true :lol but you do get the points from that as well.

Take my word for it, it's underrated but awesome. Best Buy sales help too :lecture

Wait. Io always rolls out the big stuff for Europe so you'll probably get something different and better. Just be prepared to get one for me too!:wink1:

So you have to pay immediately for preorder games from Best Buy?

Wait. Io always rolls out the big stuff for Europe so you'll probably get something different and better. Just be prepared to get one for me too!:wink1:
They do but if it's like last year's Absolution Deluxe Professional Edition, it may not be worth it.
So you have to pay immediately for preorder games from Best Buy?
Yeah, I really dislike it but whatever. ATM I am hesitant on POing Hitman although it's on Best Buy now that I found it

The game will be great, its my most anticipated game of the year, and I have no problem with the episodic format they’re going for. Since I have prime, I won’t be paying full for the collectors edition, and that statue just looked too damn good. Most of my games are digital anyway.

but the cheapest would be sharing a purchase on PSN, not sure if it works on PS4 but it does on PS3, not sure about the legality but i've seen people doing that and they pay like 1/3 retail price, and still cheapest if you add in all the important DLC.

Some news today. A new trailer which you can watch here
https://youtu.be/iDgOwNVFBxQ
Kinda cool but not really that much info.
And some pre-order DLC. Also kind of cool but confirms the Silver Ballers aren't a thing anymore.
hitman_bonus_content.jpg

Really tempted to get this and Mirrors Edge for the collectors edition statues, but video games are so mass produced I dont know what kind of quality to expect. Hate to lay down $340 for them with my only points of reference being past collectors edition junk. :gah:

Back