Media Hitman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. I'm getting some decals made for my custom 47. I am going to put him in a shadow box much like my MGS figures. But which logo do you guys think I should go with?

The old school
hitman_codename_47_0_136937.jpg

Or

The new one.
hitman_logo.jpg

Finally finished my 47 display. Took me a min to figure out what I wanted for the background before I realized all white was the way to go.

Kotaku

Square Enix is going to kill this series future. I don't even mind the episodic format but they went from announcement, release date, release format, delay, change in release format, beta announcement, change in release format all in 6 months. People have probably already moved on.

Hitman absolution was one of the best games I ever played . I absolutely loved it and wish they had made a direct sequel for the Xbox one . I'm extremely disappointed in this new online only idea were we play in sections overtime . I just want a single player experience .

I just never liked this concept either, and I can see it really blowing up in the game's face. Such a shame :(

****! I'm going to have to buy that but it's stupid that you don't get a physical copy. This is probably going to slowly become the norm to kill used game sales.

I get why with this game cause it's episodic but come on, compensate us for not getting a physical copy! Or just give us a voucher or something to get a physical copy later...

God damn it, I'm gonna have to buy this too. I really hate how over priced this is too.

Amazon prime membership now will net you 20% off the list price if you pre-order. No cancelation fee or pre-order charge. Basically free to reserve. Plus day 1 delivery.

Don't have prime (you should)? No problem. Make a trial account and do it. It'll work with it as well.

Back