Hitman: Absolution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adore this game.

I have one criticism. Lack of Jesper Kyd. What made Hitman? David bateson and Jesper Kyd.

The music was absolutly ****. I mean absolutly. Where are the tracks like this;

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVsjLPF5JaY[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izvpK05_mMA[/ame]

And where the hell is 47's signature Walther?

hitmanudr.jpg

Agency Kazo has nothing on that. I missed having the briefcase. Walking casually. Taking out a guard. Calmly opening the briefcase, building the WA up, getting combfy and waiting for the target.

Missed that. Otherwise, im loving it.

My major gripe is not having the ability to bring any weapon on any mission you want. The kazo is only available on certain levels and being weapon restricted is a bummer.

Jusy purchased this game last week, but haven't started yet. I think the last Hitman game I played was Contracts, didn't even get Blood Money. Is there a storyline that I'll be missing with not having played BM?

just finished far cry 3 and just started my next game.
played 2 missions of it and I am loving the game so far and yes yes The game running in ultra settings on pc looks insane.

Absolution is on sale this weekend on steam for $17 bucks... I didn't even start on the game yet lol and I paid full price, should have waited...

In a way I'm really glad to have Hitman back, but I'm also pretty disappointed at the new direction the game has taken. I don't like the lack of pre mission planning. Im not even halfway through yet, but Im sick of hiding from the cops. It feels inferior to Blood Money to me, at times its brilliant, but at times its just so bland.

No Jesper Kyd was a real heart ache for me as i'm a huge hitman fan
and with Contracts having the best sound track to any game in the world
it really dissapointed me.
The absolution sound track really is bad and it makes you feel as though
your not even playing a hitman game at all.
As due to the amazing sound tacks being so atmospheric and making the game what is it.

Game is good none the less , but i would have liked a shed similar to what is in Silent assassin were you can take golf clubs and scalpel's into a mission.
At least David Bateson was in there though:clap

Playing this game now . I wanna come out and say that this game is absolutely fantastic ! It's just ****ing awesome ! There's so many ways of doing each level and the kills and weapons are just so brilliant ! Everybody must play this game ! Just had to get this off my back . Best game of the year hands down ! Buy it now .

Back