Hitman - 1\6 Agent 47 custom figure by V-Raptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-Raptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hitman
Agent 47

Hello, everybody!
Nice to see you all in this thread.

Please, feel free to click pictures to enlarge.

I still don’t have enough time to open my own collection thread, but wish to show you my Agent 47 custom 1\6 figure which I just finished. It’s based on character from Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, the best Agent 47 style from the whole series (IMHO).

The head doesn’t looks 100% authentic, coz I’m not a sculptor (honestly, I am a novelist :) ), and it is my first resculpting job. But anyway the face looks pretty good, angry and dangerous. I don’t think that someone will say that it is not Agent 47. He looks quite resembling.

The only thing I don’t like yet - is the suit. It is made awfully, but still it is the only matching suit. It’s dark black and very modern. I didn’t saw suit better for Mr. 47 yet. Anyway, I will change it if any option appears (hope that Hot Toys will present us some good Agent Smith’s from The Matrix, and that I will robber one of them for the suit ;) ).

Figure:

Head: very-very long resculpt job with Antonio Banderas head from «Desperado»;
Shirt: Hot Toys Harvey Dent;
Tie: PA088 1/6 Accessories Red Tie;
Suit, socks and leather shoes: DID President Obama (pants were token in);
Gloves and belt: Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker;
Body: Hot Toys true type (some changes were brought in).

Accessories:

Stand: SideShow (some changes were brought in).
Leather briefcase: Dr.figures Black Leather Briefcase Banknote (some changes brought in);
Bag for guns: Dr.Figures - Sniper Rifle Drag Bag (Black);
Sniper rifle WA-2000: The Ultimate Soldier Modern NATO weapon set;
Sniper rifle SVD: Hot Toys;
Sniper rifle G11: Furuta (100% repainted)
Handguns: Dragon Ultra High Speed Gear Pistol (some parts repainted);
Knife: Action Figures Seal CQB marine SWAT Knife;
Granade: Hot Toys;
Wire: hand made;
Syringes: hand made.

You can check out the body-changes here:

Last edited:
The briefcase made from synthetic leather, it has real locks, which click nicely while opening. The inner space was made by myself and it’s laid with red satin. Syringes are 100% hand made.

The dossier files for Dr. Ort-Meyer, the creator of clones. I think that Mr. 47 loves to read it once in a while in the plane :) He loved his “father” so much, that broke his neck in the final part of the first game :)

Numerous snapshots of the figure follow below:

WA-2000, a favorite rifle of Agent 47.

Russian SVD Dragunov!
Used roe a few times in Saint-Petersburg missions in Hitman2: Silent Assassin.

Monster-like H&K G11 machine gun with optical aiming and three loads with charges above the barrel. Used once in the firs game, Hitman: Codename 47.

Last edited:
Shining shoes!

Mr. 47 is soooo severe that he's vaccinating Aliens with bare hands!

And throttle safari-fans who had no licenses.

They made friends with Joker really fast!
I think, they have much in common...

Uf, finally... this was the last one...

That's it!
Thanks for watching!

From Russia with love! :)

Last edited:
Phenomenal work! Really, all you need to do is change out his tie. The details are amazing - love everything about the briefcase.

Great pictures too - awesome poses. I appreciate the time you took to take all those pics.

Thanks, Reinhardt! I really glad that you've enjoyed it.

all you need to do is change out his tie.
I like this tie, coz it's glittering in the day lite, like silk. It looks really cool, and the size if fine. But not 47's style, in this option I'm agree with you.
I'm planing to buy Spirit's tie soon, but still not sure that I will change it, maybe I'll use it for the second figure...

Maybe someday some cool and kind sculptor will make authentic Agent 47's head, and I'll buy the recust, and make second figure in a white suit, and give him 2 silverbarrels... :) This will make me happiest 1\6 Hitman holder in the world! :rotfl

Heh? Any sculptors reading it?
Public waits for some cool 1\6 Agent 47 head!
:naughty

Last edited:
Thanks, Sam, for your kind words!

I have won black suit from Saturday Toys few days ago, so soon this brutal man will change his wardrobe. WOW, I thought that I won't find this suit, it's pretty rare our days.

And after changing the clothing I'll make few artistic and outdoor photos.
rock.gif

Great work, man. Love that suitcase. I'm building my own Hitman using the DML Cody head. Decided to switch to the BR Joker hands, too. Picked some up on ebay last week. Glad I did. They look great. Your accessories rock.

Thanks, man!
rock.gif
Hope to see your Hitman someday. It's very hard custom. Mine has took around one year before it was done. Wish you to make some great custom! I hope that you will work with Cody's head hard, so it became angry and brutal ^_^

Joker's gloves are great, exactly like in the game. The best choice for Agent 47! I like the right one very much, it seems that he is calmly playing with the gun. Awesome effect.

PM me if you wish to make case like mine. I have photos of work in progress.
Or maybe I shall post it here?

awesome job man !. I've nearly finished my own 47. I'm using the cody head like Charles Hughey too. I would be interested in the suitcase photos if you could post them please.

Do you know anywhere I can pick up the pistols you used ?. I looked on ebay but couldn't find any.
Thanks.

Back