Hip Hop/Rap thread?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the Compton album last week. Been my constant play at the gym :rock

I'm assuming you're talking about the movie soundtrack, if so, then I guess I'll be getting it as well. What's on it? All NWA music, any new tracks from Dre?

I just bought the Compton album last week. Been my constant play at the gym :rock

Been listening to it a lot too. The first half took a little while to grow on me,
but the more I listen to it, I'm liking it more and more. For some reason, I liked the second half of the album from the get go.

I am a fan of battle rap. Whether it be King of the Dot, Grind time, or Don't flop, i find it all quite brilliant.

Anyone listen to Lupe Fiasco?

I'm a huge fan. His lyrics are sooooo much on another level. It's like listening to the sphinx talk. It's littered with triple entendre's and out of this world word play. It's freakin' amazing listening to him.

Royce the 5'9's new album Layers is very good. You all should check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not actually a movie soundtrack. It's a new album by dre.

Wait, wait, wait, the straight out of Compton movie soundtrack is a NEW Dr. Dre album? Holy. I've been ignoring it because I've been thinking it's just a rerelease of old NWA hits(which I have already in one form or another). If it's actually new music by Dre, I'll have to go check it out.

I didn't like Desiigner (that panda guy) at first but his new song Tiimmy Turner got stuck in my brain and now I have to listen to it a bunch of times a day.

I'll admit to being a Stitches fan from the beginning because I always liked his hyped up songs, but he has really worked on his craft and his new song is really ****ing good. Give it a listen.

Thoughts on Kendrick's new album? Heard that Styles P and Talib Kweli joint?

So KRS-One thinks Ad-Rock died, not MCA.

That's insane on multiple levels.

1) Him writing it. How does he not know? It'd be like when Badly Drawn Boy dropped 90's icon deaths in "You Were Right", but instead of Cobain he talked about the night Eddy Vedder died.

2) He RECORDED this song. How did no one notice?

3) Again - how do you mess that up?

Did you guys see that new Bone Thugs song that they just put up? It's called Coming Home, makes me miss the 90s

Legend
f3785c99d6ef54a3f885cb31c9485db0.jpg

Back