Prop HINGSA Product Design - Wolverine Collectible Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think for the price, this is a good deal. From the pictures, it looks good. I can appreciate that it may be a different story when picking it up, but from afar, this is a good deal, IMO.

Here are some quick pics. Overall, I'm very pleased with this! An officially licensed product and it ran under $150 to my doorstep. The claws look fine if you are concerned they aren't metal...perfect for me with young ones in the house. A very sleek display with mirror quality reflection.

Here are initial pics and one with a couple efx items so you can see how it fits with their work. I may take pics at night to showcase the lighting features later.

I'm actually impressed from the pics. Lots of heft to the piece as a whole, or no?

Thanks for sharing.

It's a very lightweight piece. I'm sure you know, but it has the ability to be mounted on the wall as well. It's well worth picking up if it fits your display.

It's a very lightweight piece. I'm sure you know, but it has the ability to be mounted on the wall as well. It's well worth picking up if it fits your display.

That's kind of cool - the mounting part. And I can't tell from the pics, but it seems you can remove the Wolverine logo???

The logo is a light up feature. It can show "The Wolverine" lit solid, a slow "breathing" fade in/out, our without.

That's really impressive....I think I need to give this a second look. Not that I have room, but for the price, it doesn't sound like a bad deal.

Back