Prop HINGSA Product Design - Wolverine Collectible Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hottoys.asia

Freakalicious
Reaction score
WOLVERINR COLLECTIBLE LIGHT

The first product HINGSAN crossover with HERO STUDIO

The perfect "X" lighting base design with black and silver color in a remarkable, simplified design, its perfect match with the metal color claws that feels like one continuous surface.

We don't want to make things so complicated, we try to let each element comes together with an unrivaled level of care and precision, giving Wolverine Collectible Light a beauty that is both timeless and thoroughly modern. And finally, we did it.
Photo by Plastic Enemies

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hingsan.productdesign

HINGSAN Metal Logo.jpg
01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
06.JPG
07.JPG
08.JPG
09.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG
16.JPG
17.JPG

This looks like well lit crap. KGHobby has this set on pre-order for like $100.00. Going to be plastic blades on a giant cheap hollow plastic stand. The screw holes are exposed all over that base. I applaud the effort to make something unique but this is a dud.:monkey4

I told you guys this wasn't from Lager. Just a friend of theirs. I wish they were metal, then I'd buy.

It was doing 10% discount for pre-order in their website.
and the coupon code is : HINGSAN

i just subscribe, and got the promote email and share it out here :)

its... the one sideshow sell it before.

HINGSAN's X stand is more good scale, and i think they are more like comics version.
because i see marvel comic's logo and the claws different too~

It's essentially the same thing. But less quality. The older version had metal claws. It looks nearly identical was my point. It's essentially a knock off of someone else's idea.

Just got a confirmation from Hingsan that it's battery operated and uses (3x) AA batteries.
It looks good to me but I couldn't find a review for any other products from this company so I can set my expectations for the quality before I pre-order, any idea?

Just got a confirmation from Hingsan that it's battery operated and uses (3x) AA batteries.
It looks good to me but I couldn't find a review for any other products from this company so I can set my expectations for the quality before I pre-order, any idea?

For $100 dollars US, to get a big deluxe light-up stand and full size claws I personally would think this price point is extremely low. Study the pictures past the high resolution staging pictures. Its just a big piece of plastic. I would equate it to the Lager Thor Dark World hammer. Its cheap plastic, if you never pick it up you would think it is a heavy 1:1 hammer. The second you touch it the gig over and you realize its just a piece of plastic.

If you love wolvie, then bite since there are not that much prop/collector pieces for him out there. But be prepared, this entire display weighs less than 2 pounds. That is lightweight and the claws are probably very hollow.

It's essentially the same thing. But less quality. The older version had metal claws. It looks nearly identical was my point. It's essentially a knock off of someone else's idea.

are the older one really metal claws? I thought it was fiberglass. I would want a set of metal ones for sure, but didn't think anyone made them.

are the older one really metal claws? I thought it was fiberglass. I would want a set of metal ones for sure, but didn't think anyone made them.

i think its not easy for Metal claws product import to many country.
So no much licensee made metal weapons product.

Back