Hidden Jitsu's work bench,UPDATE! bbkill , bond , deckard , freddy , 18/2/2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have banned his new account. It was vetting ugly quicker than i thought.
I will try to get in contact with him and will make a list of all the people who have stuff pending with him. So please post here so i can make the list.

I don't want to derail this further and tbh probably shouldn't post but I am going to anyway keeping it short. Apologies Seb if this is out of line and all thats needed from here on out is input from those who have deals pending with Jason but as somebody who was friends with him on facebook for a couple of months whats been said over the last couple of hours does not surprise me at all. A supreme talent when it comes to painting and his 1/6th metal work but sadly extremely bigoted when it comes to his views. Very very sad.

Here's an excerpt of one of my conversations with him

annihilate22 said:
Aren't you ashamed of yourself ? Do you actually think I still owe you money after all this s hit you've pulled and it's still cool to keep my stuff ? I sent you the coveralls to work on and we were to split the proceeds. Not only did you *not show a single WIP*, you further went on to tell me they were trash. Now you say I have to pay you to get the coveralls back whereas in your thread you told me you're going to reimburse me since you spoiled all of them.

Whereas below is what he said a couple of pages back, the posts are still up to check.

Hidden Jitsu said:
Nah buddy those seal team coveralls were just so badly made.
Hidden Jitsu said:
But I will reimburse you for those buddy.

annihilate22 said:
I feel sorry for you, people like you ruin this hobby. You are one cheap piece of s hit. I think you feel the need to keep stuff that doesn't belong to you and money you can't earn yourself because you can support yourself. You sad bastard, Karma will get you.

Hidden Jitsu said:
Whatever you filthy smelly animal , I earn so much more money than you , your were the one begging me , please help me and my ****** figures in my filthy **** eating country.

Last edited:
Wow, I cant believe what Im reading. Its a shame this guy screwed you all over. Im sorry you all had to deal with this crap. When you take on business youre supposed to be ethical and professional. And you should not be conveying your personal opinions and religious views. Just sad.

Last edited:
jay owes me 10 heads seb. i have spoken with him, he is mailing 6 right off, and the other 4 in 2/3 weeks. he has made no indication that he is keepimg them. i'll keep all updated, but i do believe he will make good.

jay has done great work for me, and did a few free things also. give him a chance to return peoples heads and money. he says he will.

I purchased from him the following:

IDM painted set of BTTF
4 metal butcher knives
Metal sword set for Raz as ghul and this was purchased from someone else on the board...i had it sent to Jay so that he could make the metal part.

I purchased from him the following:

IDM painted set of BTTF
4 metal butcher knives
Metal sword set for Raz as ghul and this was purchased from someone else on the board...i had it sent to Jay so that he could make the metal part.

Yep but it is infact 2 butcher knives not 4 they were £50.00 per pair.

i'm not claiming anything...i'm telling you the truth...whatever other deals you have pending are their own situation with you...i asked to see if you could provide a tracking number just so that i could be put at ease but i haven't received anything...so one could say that its his word against yours...BUT i don;t want that...i just want to know (for sure) that the items which i paid for are coming to me...regarding the knives...you may be correct...my PMs wiht the actual numbers were erased...but i do remember that you said you had to cancel the ones you were going to sell me and instead sold me your very own pair...which i appreciated....so forgive me if i mistaken the amount but that doesn't change the part where i paid for them, amongst other items, and still haven't received anything....and i know i paid for shipping...and it wasn't cheap either...so...did i miss something here?

i'm not claiming anything...i'm telling you the truth...whatever other deals you have pending are their own situation with you...i asked to see if you could provide a tracking number just so that i could be put at ease but i haven't received anything...so one could say that its his word against yours...BUT i don;t want that...i just want to know (for sure) that the items which i paid for are coming to me...regarding the knives...you may be correct...my PMs wiht the actual numbers were erased...but i do remember that you said you had to cancel the ones you were going to sell me and instead sold me your very own pair...which i appreciated....so forgive me if i mistaken the amount but that doesn't change the part where i paid for them, amongst other items, and still haven't received anything....and i know i paid for shipping...and it wasn't cheap either...so...did i miss something here?

No you are right , email me your details as I must have about 1000 receipts all of which I keep.
If your stuff does not arrive I will sort it , you have to understand I do all my posting on one day so I must post 40 at a time and can't remember all that are recorded and all that are not.
It has been roughly over two weeks and I honestly need to give it 28 days.
After that day I replace your stuff.

Ok cool i will send you pm asking for a direct email to you...i don't know if the ones i posted are good....unless you let me know otherwise

Yeah he is just a low life rip off artist , he scammed a charity and was selling recast heads as originals scamming lots of people
He also supplies babygq with heads to recast l that's how he gets all the latest heads.
Will be sending your stuff along with mightyq on Monday morning pal

Not good I seem to hear his name a lot now I know why aha!
Thanks man much appreciated. :)

Re: Hidden Jitsu's work bench,UPDATE! Pg53 ,Hitman,reeve,tuco,Bronson. 2014

Here is a dark helmet figure I recently done , I done the full set but only worth showing the head as the rest is pretty much satin black.
The lenses on the glasses were the worst thing I ever had to do as the glasses were not even circular and they arrived in 3 bits
But I got there in the end.

Not sure what the internet drama is about but this is very cool

I spent the last 30min cleaning the stupidity out of this thread.

Jnoah stop arguing otherwise infractions will be given.
Jay stop arguing with him and please no religious conversation here!
Your new account will remained active until you send back what you owe to members.

SO again no posting other that what Jitsu owes you.

I spent the last 30min cleaning the stupidity out of this thread.

Jnoah stop arguing otherwise infractions will be given.
Jay stop arguing with him and please no religious conversation here!
Your new account will remained active until you send back what you owe to members.

SO again no posting other that what Jitsu owes you.

Once this is sorted will my hidden jitsu account be activated?
As I still am waiting for a resin why it was banned in the first place.

Re: Hidden Jitsu's work bench,UPDATE! Pg53 ,Hitman,reeve,tuco,Bronson. 2014

Not sure what the internet drama is about but this is very cool

Yeah like I say , the casting super rough , the glasses were smashed and had no lenses in them.
Again you can't please everyone as they just want everything for nothing.
I must have spent the amount of hours it takes to paint three heads on this.

Back