Hidden Jitsu's work bench,UPDATE! bbkill , bond , deckard , freddy , 18/2/2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friend of mine said he ran off with some people's sculpts and money. Lot if people from the UK as well...
I was looking for a painter and they said avoid this guy

you gotta be effing kidding me!?!?!?!....i sent this guys 400+ for ALOT of stuff!!!!.....HOLY CRAP.....does he have a FB page and does anyone keep in contact with him through email?!?!?!?....FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!.....

I purchased from him the following:

IDM painted set of BTTF
4 metal butcher knives
Mask and metal sword set for Raz as ghul.

i can't believe this guy got banned.....can anyone shine some light on why he was banned or any reason?.....Last PM he sent me was that he had put the stuff in the mail....of course...i haven't received anything....2 weeks and counting....man....i really hope something can be done because this guy kept pestering me to send him the money for everything....he seemed reputable so i did....and its been well over the 45 day paypal claim.....which i'm still going to try and open for all the different payments.....I hate thieves.....more than anything....

you gotta be effing kidding me!?!?!?!....i sent this guys 400+ for ALOT of stuff!!!!.....HOLY CRAP.....does he have a FB page and does anyone keep in contact with him through email?!?!?!?....FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!.....

IDM painted set of BTTF
4 metal butcher knives

i can't believe this guy got banned.....can anyone shine some light on why he was banned or any reason?.....Last PM he sent me was that he had put the stuff in the mail....of course...i haven't received anything....2 weeks and counting....man....i really hope something can be done because this guy kept pestering me to send him the money for everything....he seemed reputable so i did....and its been well over the 45 day paypal claim.....which i'm still going to try and open for all the different payments.....I hate thieves.....more than anything....

If he didn't give you a tracking number then chances are he took your money. The "placed in the mail" was said a lot and nothing in the mail. Was discussed a lot on FB. Don't know the name except the one here

i just went back into my paypal and found the 4 different transactions which he used 2 different emails....which i will gladly provide here, they are:

helenkylejay3@yahoo.co.uk

and

hiddenjitsucustomz2013@yahoo.com

Is it a vacation or a perma-ban?? He was banned a few months back, but it would appear that was just a warning.

I sent Jay my Moe's Butcher clothing (around $400, the full set with coat) once so he could weather them, my tracking stopped once it left the US and Jay said he never got them, I contacted the US and UK post offices for months and they said that with the shipping I chose (my mistake I agree, I was still new to shipping outside the US and the options that it entails) once it leaves the US it doesn't track anymore so I was screwed and left hoping it arrived to Jay, I am starting to wonder if he did get it and just said he didn't since there would be no proof for me to say otherwise. The only thing that made me think he was telling the truth is he eventually refunded me the money I paid him to weather the clothes prior, since he didn't get to weather the clothes because he "didn't get them". It took him forever to get the money too to refund me. Id like to hope he is a good guy but with this recent speculation like I said I'm starting to think otherwise.

IDM painted set of BTTF
4 metal butcher knives

Holy cow are you serious I I have 4 sculpts painted by him and they were all top service although he kept saying he'd send my Pennywise head back and it never happened but I still have faith. Worst comes to worst I'll just get another one. Jay isn't a bad guy at all!

Other than that I never had a problem always seemed to do a good customer service, I just hope this whole thing gets sorted.

Last edited:
If he didn't give you a tracking number then chances are he took your money. The "placed in the mail" was said a lot and nothing in the mail. Was discussed a lot on FB. Don't know the name except the one here

First of all whom the hell are you? I have not stolen anybody's money , the only guy whom has ever complained it that Odell young person is this you?
If I'm a scammer why would I have appointed this Odell guy more heads out of good will because he refused to pay tracking and the stuff did not arrive.

I sent Jay my Moe's Butcher clothing (around $400, the full set with coat) once so he could weather them, my tracking stopped once it left the US and Jay said he never got them, I contacted the US and UK post offices for months and they said that with the shipping I chose (my mistake I agree, I was still new to shipping outside the US and the options that it entails) once it leaves the US it doesn't track anymore so I was screwed and left hoping it arrived to Jay, I am starting to wonder if he did get it and just said he didn't since there would be no proof for me to say otherwise. The only thing that made me think he was telling the truth is he eventually refunded me the money I paid him to weather the clothes prior, since he didn't get to weather the clothes because he "didn't get them". It took him forever to get the money too to refund me. Id like to hope he is a good guy but with this recent speculation like I said I'm starting to think otherwise.

I can't believe you are thinking I done this? Our first transaction was a breeze , and I made you a butcher knife for free?
I just can't believe this?

IDM painted set of BTTF
4 metal butcher knives

Erm yeah I was was pestering you for the payment you kept promising me as you were paying me in installments but never did for ages.
Love the way sideshow freaks ban somebody before they can get there point across.
I have never scammed anybody and if you have a problem contact me , and we can resolve this instead of speculating.
I don't need to scam anybody as I have plants of money , you try to do people favours painting heads way cheaper than you should and you get accused of this horse ****.

Also what I love about most people on this forum they want everything for nothing.
Why should I pay money out of my pocket to insure and record people's parcels.
I have painted hundreds of heads for people on here and other forums with no problems , I have often done stuff for free for many people.
Also Odell young done exactly the same he would not pay tracking and then complained they did not arrive l but I painted stuff again for him.
Even though he has been scamming charity's out of money and what not.
I have no reason to anybody , I have plenty of money and have plenty of happy customers , just because one person has not gotten his stuff your are quick enough to call me a scammer and ban me before I can even explain my side of the story.

Godfather I have emailed you and as you know I am in the middle of changing addresses and I will send pennywise shortly and as compensation I will do you a head paint for free.

Friend of mine said he ran off with some people's sculpts and money. Lot if people from the UK as well...
I was looking for a painter and they said avoid this guy

A friend of yours?
Hahaaaa it is pretty clear you are Odell young a know. Scammer and con artist , people I don't even know , know about you and scamming charity's and people , it was on many YouTube channels about this and you have the nerve to call me a scammer.
I know you got your heads as you sold a few of them on Facebook , also I'm such a bad scammer I took your word for it and painted more heads for you.
You people are all the same.

in all fairness, jay has over 10 of my heads still, he has contacted me recently and said they were done. i have gotten all of my stuff back in the past with jay, bought butcher knives also. i am going to give him benefit before doubt here. as he hasnt did wrong by me yet, actualy jay has done better than right. although he has a bunch of my stuff i am not going to jump on the wagon just yet, i think jay will make good on everything. this is just my opinion............i'll keep it updated as my stuff gets shipped ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

in all fairness, jay has over 10 of my heads still, he has contacted me recently and said they were done. i have gotten all of my stuff back in the past with jay, bought butcher knives also. i am going to give him benefit before doubt here. as he hasnt did wrong by me yet, actualy jay has done better than right. although he has a bunch of my stuff i am not going to jump on the wagon just yet, i think jay will make good on everything. this is just my opinion............i'll keep it updated as my stuff gets shipped ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks Marty , I have no reason to scam or steal anybody's stuff , if there is a problem contact me instead of jumping to conclusions.
Levit I have pmed you regarding your stuff and I did explain the moving house and different work commitments too you and everybody else.
Also I enjoy painting and I have done the best I can to get people's stuff how I want it.
I would rather takes ages painting stuff and getting it exact rather that slapping paint on something and have a it will do attitude towards it all.
I know your probably thinking this is going to be a Darko situation but I assure you it is not.

The main and only problem I gave ever had was with Odell young and everybody warned me about him.
But it was at the beginning of my commission work he claims heads did not arrive so he sent me stuff for me to paint which I did and returned .
A guy in the uk bought my detolsfs and some figures , I did not even know this guy and he just came out with have you heard about Odell being roasted on YouTube and doing a charity scale using his military back ground to get money then keeping it , so please don't listen to him.

Now it will not be long before I get banned on this user name so can't answer or respond , banning me without asking what happened is ridiculous.
But I will kindly ask mightyq to pass my details to only Levit as I have nobody else's stuff to sort out anyway.
And this can be sorted out.
I try to offer the best service I can greatly reducing prices for people when I don't actually have too , but it seems it is all getting threw back in my face , I give customers stuff for free when I can too.
If I stay banned then so be it but I want this sorting out regardless.

no ill will here....not yet at least....i do appreciate the effort in communicating Jay and i just replied to your PM....I will stand by what i wrote...all you have to do is provide what i asked...as to why you were banned or what the reason is....well....given situations around these parts, with the checkered past that SS has had with artists running away with customers money, one could definitely reach that conclusion quickly....it happens one too many times if you ask me...this is why i was VERY leary about sending a full payment as i explained to you in the PM....it was not logical for me to send 300+ for a figure set that you yourself had not received yet and had had very little contact from the artist that was selling that...anyways....i hope to hear from you regarding my items....

First of all whom the hell are you? I have not stolen anybody's money , the only guy whom has ever complained it that Odell young person is this you?
If I'm a scammer why would I have appointed this Odell guy more heads out of good will because he refused to pay tracking and the stuff did not arrive.

Whoa first you have me mistaken....It clearly states that your SSF name has been on the One Sixth Forum and on Facebook. This Odell as well as many others have stated that you took money and never completed the service. That you gave the excuse of mailing it with no tracking. You can look on the forum yourself to see all of this but they banned you because of the complaints. Don't attack me when I was trying to help a board member get resolved with the same issues others have towards you. Again on the UK one Sixth it's all there. Your emailing this Odell guy calling him out on his race? Talking about blacks, Muslims, etc etc??? He is posting all of this on the forum about you. I'm sorry but the odds were stacked against you. If you have business to resolve then communicate and get the business resolved.

Wowah just catching up on this now .....

Jays a good guy I know one or two have had problems with him which was news to me but I personally have had nothing but first class from him and he has all ways delivered .
Received my dude sculpt recently and his paintwork as always is flawless skin tone eyes ect the man is a major talent he has sculpts of mine even now and I'm not worried .
Havernt heard from jay for two months before the other day just left the man to do his thing and wasn't disappointed with the result .

Give him a chance to complete your work we all no things take time :)

My opinion of course .......

Back