Hi!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mighty_Jabba

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Freaks!
Been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join. I'm new to this hobby and so far my collection only consists of three figures: 1/6 Indy and Samwise, which i got for Christmas and Frodo, which I just bought last week. Love them all, especially Indy. I want to keep collecting 1/6 figures as they're more affordable and don't take much space. Anyways, hope to have good time posting on these boards.

He, he!
I'd love a 1/6 Jabba but I know Star Wars is a bottomless well - once you go there, there's no getting out:) Due to finances I will try to only stick to two lines, which for now are Indy and LotR.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Welcome to the forums.
Pretty cool start of a 1/6 collection.
You might want to pick a different line than LOTR, it seems to have hit a snag and Gandalf was the last figure.
You might try out The Dead, those figures are awesome!
Also look at the new Hot Toys 1/6 Godfather figure due out, that's an amazing figure.
:chew

Thanks for warm welcome everybody! You guys are so nice:)
DarthTrafford, I know LotR 1/6 is dead, what I meant was that I would be collecting it backwards:) With Gandalf on his way that's four more to go. Once I get them all, I'll start looking at some other lines.
That Hot Toys Gothfather is a small work of art, but I was never a great fan of the movie. I recognize its status as a classic, but it never really connected with me. Not a fun of mob movies:)

Thanks for warm welcome everybody! You guys are so nice:)
DarthTrafford, I know LotR 1/6 is dead, what I meant was that I would be collecting it backwards:) With Gandalf on his way that's four more to go. Once I get them all, I'll start looking at some other lines.
That Hot Toys Gothfather is a small work of art, but I was never a great fan of the movie. I recognize its status as a classic, but it never really connected with me. Not a fun of mob movies:)

Good luck with your collection. Gandalf is a great figure, you'll enjoy him!
:chew

Back