Hi there !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missqueenvee

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just a quick intro post :wave

My name is Victoria, im 21 and from England.

I work at a Gamestation store.

Love to collect figures, blu rays and collectors editions of games.

Love Marvel, DC, Lord Of The Rings and Star Trek.

I collect Hot Toys and my current collection includes; Iron Man Mark IV, Mech Test Tony, Thor, Leonidas, Mars Attacks Martian Soldier and Sweeney Todd. I have preordered Superman, Captain America, DX 89' Joker and DX 89' Batman.

Im really into X-Men and hope to purchase some premium format statues at some point as well.

Welcome to the Freakshow missqueenvee! Any HT, Sweeney Todd and X-Men fan is a win-win in my book...Enjoy!!!

Welcome to the board and another girl, and from the uk not many of us about, I just got cyclops x men pf it's excellent and well worth the money :peace

Welcome to the forum. Just be wary that this forum consists of 80% Hot Toys & action figures collectors here :D

There are some really nice 1:4 scale PF coming from SSC. I can't wait until they release the Batman & Wonder Woman PFs.

Just a quick intro post :wave

My name is Victoria, im 21 and from England.

I work at a Gamestation store.

Love to collect figures, blu rays and collectors editions of games.

Love Marvel, DC, Lord Of The Rings and Star Trek.

I collect Hot Toys and my current collection includes; Iron Man Mark IV, Mech Test Tony, Thor, Leonidas, Mars Attacks Martian Soldier and Sweeney Todd. I have preordered Superman, Captain America, DX 89' Joker and DX 89' Batman.

Im really into X-Men and hope to purchase some premium format statues at some point as well.

:date:drool:google:love:love:love Will You Marry Me?

ahaha welcome to the Freaks :wave

Back