Hi People...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VTX

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all,
Thought I would drop in and see how the troops are doing.............
Bill
:gandalf

Wow, long time since we've heard from you.

I'm still drinking from the LOTR cup I got from you :ring

VTX Welcome back!!!! Good to hear from you. Since you have been gone I am now a member of the two wheel posse! I got a Road Star bored out to a 2000! It rips and is so fun!

Hi Bill!

Still have your beautiful collectibles room?
Still loving your LOTR pinball machine???

Sure hope so...
sam
5.gif

:lol:lol
Oh, You remember me huh....:rotfl
Yes, I still have my LOTR collection and pinball machine. It hasn't been added to although I pre-ordered the exclusive Gandolf Bust. I have been buying some Star Trek stuff as I am a Trekie from way back. I have been to Hell & Back as I have had two total hip replacements.(Ahhhh, the F###### Golden Years...:lol) I haven't ridden my bike this summer yet but plan on trying in August. OK, now you guys know I have never been big on words and stuff so I won't be a daily poster as I never have but I will drop in from time to time to see if I need to staighten you hoodlums out..:monkey3
Ooops, gotta go, time for my pain pills. Oh wait, gotta turn on the strobe light first, oh yea, turn on my lava light, ohh, turn turn the toones on,*Let the sun shine, ohhh Let the sun shine in...:rotfl:lol
Later people...
:D
Bill

Thanks for all the welcome back posts!!!!
When I get around to it I will post some of my old pics..........
Bill
:D

Back