Hi i'm Chucky wanna play? curse of chucky sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11cm should be right around the correct size shouldn't it? Why isn't it working? I'm just catching up on this thread and I'm loving it! Did you make the shirt?

the height is good its just really really skinny :/

here is a pic

1zv63vr.jpg

here is the chucky head on a Mcfarlane chucky figure i just ripped the old head off the figure and put this on to show you. the body size looks good. The arms are to long though and id like the clothing to be real if possible and not plastic :/

5ydezn.jpg

That's probably more like Chucky 2-3. Seed of Chucky was more damaged. Extremely cool piece xphilx! Looks killer!

That's probably more like Chucky 2-3. Seed of Chucky was more damaged. Extremely cool piece xphilx! Looks killer!

Whoops, you are right. The sculpt isnt from seed of chucky it is actually from curse of chucky lol thanks for pointing that out

Sculpt by ones customs

"Seed of CHUNKY" LOL. Not only did you mean curse, but you put chunky instead of chucky. Too many drinks on your Saturday? I'm kidding. Nice figure. My cats name is chunky by the way. Thanks for the laugh

Back