Hi i'm Chucky wanna play? curse of chucky sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xphilx

Super Freak
Reaction score
just got this off ones customs. this is awesome. Now i need to come up with ideas for a body! any help? :D

2qvte6c.jpg

1j3wuh.jpg

now is he made 1/6 in comparison to a 1/6th figure or made to be 12" tall himself? I always wondered that with chicky

now is he made 1/6 in comparison to a 1/6th figure or made to be 12" tall himself? I always wondered that with chicky

the head is smaller an 1:6 adult head so its meant for a child 1:6 body

ill take some pics with other sculpts to show ya the comparison

here is a comparison pic, sorry about the **** pic i quickly took a pic wit my fone but as ya can see its a very good size for a childs body

2ur2n4k.jpg

can anyone help me out with a body? plz :D

cool you should do other child figures such as short round from Indiana jones and gage from pet semetary.

I look forward to seeing him finished. you might need to make a custom hand to fit a knife in a lot of doll figures are kinda like Barbie cant hold anything.

you want an 11cm Obitsu body it is chucky sized. like I said you will need special hands unless you can work around the ones it comes with

11BD-D01N.jpg

try this company
https://www.mimiwoo.com/index.php?cPath=61_324

you might find shoes close enough as well
https://www.mimiwoo.com/index.php?infoBox=0&cPath=61_367&osCsid=eda68b973cd64ac3b019841645c44ea5

haha thanks i knew u would help me :p ur good with these types of things. i actually already ordered a barbie type figure which is around the 11 cms tall. Ive also ordered the body you recommended aswell and ill see which out of the two works best :D. thanks again for ur help :D

Great body choice... I'd say another option would be one of the reproduction Mego figures; they're a good child-size scale compared to a 1/6 figure.

Although that Obitsu looks like a much nicer quality body.

Great body choice... I'd say another option would be one of the reproduction Mego figures; they're a good child-size scale compared to a 1/6 figure.

Although that Obitsu looks like a much nicer quality body.

Thanks for ya help. Ill see how the obitsu goes first and maybe use a mego as backup if I need it

Work now begins on trying to get this figure made. I dont know if i can do it but im gonna give it a real crack. Im still waiting on the body to come. Once i get it ill see how i go making this

This is what ive got so far

vdek2w.jpg

sfyt94.jpg

11cm should be right around the correct size shouldn't it? Why isn't it working? I'm just catching up on this thread and I'm loving it! Did you make the shirt?

Back