Hi from Toronto!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiffyjim

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hiya gang.

I've enjoyed reading the news/info on here so much over the past few weeks that I've forgotten to formally drop in and say 'hi'.

A little bit about my collecting "addiction"... With room in our new house, I can finally expand my collection. I recently made the jump from selling all of my old action figures (GI Joe, Thundercats, Star Wars, Transformers) and using the proceeds to get my collection really started.

Being a huge Marvel fan. highlights so far are my PF Jean Grey, Bowen Scarlet Witch (museum statue) and Sue Storm and of course my PF Ex Babydoll from Sucker Punch :) And of course, since I can't forget my action figure roots, the exclusive version of the SS Baroness figure (if only my 10 year old self knew what I'd be collecting!). For Christmas, I've pulled the trigger on my dream girl - SS PF Rogue. Hopefully customs is good to me this year and I get it in one piece before Santa arrives ;) And hopefully she doesn't have two horribly googly eyes :pray:

Anywho - happy holidays to all! Looking forward to catching up here over my morning coffee :wave

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Cool collection you got! :hi5:

Back