Hi from England

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spook_1987

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi,

Newbie here from England, I have recently ordered my 1st 1/6th scale hot toys DX09 1989 BATMAN and cant wait to receive it. I have a large selection of batman paraphernalia that I have collected over the years :)

I have been a massive Batman fan since I can remember and I love all things superhero related, at heart I am a massive self confessed nerd.

I am looking forward to exploring the site

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Spook! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Howdy Spook,

I'm new as well but my first figure (I only have 4 1/6 scale) was the DX09 '89 Batman, and you will not be disappointed. Had it for a year and every time I look up at it standing atop my computer desk it makes me happy. Great figure!

You're probably looking forward to the Sideshow DC Batman coming in August? I just ordered their Joker (with the fish!) cause I knew I had to get the Batman, and you can't have one and not the other. The question is, will any of us be able to resist the '66 Batman and Robin?

Welcome to the club. If you love Batman like I do, please get the 89 Batmobile . I have the same with the pod and tumbler . Simply amazing.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the welcome lol if I could I would own all batman material reliesed I would love to get my hands on the 89 batmobile ��

Back