Hi from Denmark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showboat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi

Greetings from Denmark. Been visiting sideshow freaks on and off for a while so decided to say hi. I am a newbie and only been collecting for 6 months. I started collecting toys from Mcfarlane(Walking dead),Mezco(Breaking bad,Miami Vice,Family Guy), some Mattel stuff(Mostly Ghostbusters) and lastly Thinkway Toys(Toy Story). Been wanting to get some hot toys, but then read some value discussions regarding statues vs toys so made a financial step and skipped hot toys in favor of premium format for now. Recently bought 3 premium formats to kick off my collection(He-Man with Orko(PCS),Chris Reeve Pf(SS),Michael Keaton Pf(SS)). I like Sideshows assortment but must say so far I am a big fan of Jerry Macaluso down at Popculture shock. I am waiting for and seriously considering PO Robocop next month(PCS). In future I will be focusing and mixing my collection between hot toys and Premium format from whoever catches my eye.

Yay, a fellow Dane. Velkommen! :)

Hey Guys, thanks for the nice welcome. DarthChrisDK, I had a look at your youtube videos, really nice collection,setup and well presented reviews. My favorite is your C3po and R2D2 pf. Not really a star wars collector but I think that piece is quite a must have.

Hey Guys, thanks for the nice welcome. DarthChrisDK, I had a look at your youtube videos, really nice collection,setup and well presented reviews. My favorite is your C3po and R2D2 pf. Not really a star wars collector but I think that piece is quite a must have.

Thanks a lot! Glad you like them. The droids are also some of my favorites. So iconic. ;)

Back