Hi from Belgium !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WornolfBe

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi everyone !
I've been around here for awhile now looking at all your posts but never got round to posting anything, but thought I should go for it one day or another and so here I am !
As you can read in the title I'm a Belgian collector, my main focus being Star Wars but I've also been keeping an eye on the Iron man products ! (And am happy to say that I got my first iron man hot toys figure yesterday, Midas !).
Anyway, it's great to finally be a poster on this forum, full of great people !
See you around !

Great to have another Star Wars collector here!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, WornolfBe! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Welcome! Midas as your first HT Ironman? Your gonna make alot of people jealous lol. Taken any pics of Midas yet? See ya on the boards:wave

Thanks for the warm welcoming guys !
A bit of an odd first figure, I totally agree ! I had always told myself that I would get just one HT iron man figure, and seeing this one come up at my local reseller (I m lucky enough to live just 5 minutes away from lacitedesnuages) I couldn't say no to it ! (Even if my poor wallet didn't appreciate it as much as I did).
I've taken a couple of pictures of it already but the lighting wasn't all that good, I ll try to take more of it today ! (But please don't expect anything too great as I have never taken any pictures before !)

Back