Hi from Australia :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeatleJohn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi im Dave from Australia.
Just joined this forum a few days ago and decided to say hello. I have recently just bought an art figure of Bruce Willis from "tears of the sun."
Its my first figure and one of my favourite bruce willis films and when i saw the figure i thought it would be cool to own. And i play battlefield 3 on PS3 so wanted a cool military figure so thats sparked my interest in collectiong again.

I have a couple of 1:18 scale Dukes of Hazzard General Lees and also 3 of the little johny lightning ones. I have lots of beatle stuff cos im a beatlemaniac lol!
I also like spiderman comics and would love to get the spiderman figure.

Im an artist and do custom artwork on tattoo machines (the actual steel frame of the machine) also design tattoos, draw portraits and will pretty much paint anything and everything. Im kind of keen to have a go at painting some head sculpts now that ive head time to check out the stuff thats thats being posted on here.

For now im just looking around but im a walking dead fan so i would love to get a rick grimes and daryl those would be awesome, the spiderman 3 figure, and bruce willis die hard. Oh and top gun is my favourite movie so id need a Maverick figure also. Also wouldnt mind a black hawk down character maybe.

So there u go thats me.. i just plan on collecting If i see things that i love. Not interested in collecting for value.. just movie and comic characters that im interested in.

welcome BeatleJohn. I like your choice of screen names. You should pick a worthy avatar.

My suggestion:
John-Lennon-the-beatles-32504141-292-400.jpg

hi pixletwin thanks for the message i cant see the picture u posted and Yes i LOVE the beatles i have a couple of john lennon tattoos also yep a beatlemaniac:yess:

Welcome, good to have another Aussie and up and coming local custom figure painter, looking forward to see your work and how it develops like many others here

Welcome to the board :wave

I love the Beatles as well. What's your top 5 Beatles or Lennon songs?

i love all beatle songs so thats a tough question... "In my life" or "Help!" would probably come a very close 1 and 2. "You cant do that" "Day Tripper" "Paperback Writer".. but i love em all really! Rubber Soul would have to be my most played album for sure tho!

Should check out the silver Beatles we played a gig alongside them last year and we're doing it again at a festival this year :) I'm coming over too Australia this year too work with another 60s band as we play a lot of Beatles :)

Question is what's your favourite Beatles track?

Back