Hi from Atlanta!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solidsnake21

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys, just joined the boards last month and started posting this past weekend! I plan to be a fairly active member so figured I'd say hello.

I've been into video games since the days of the Super Nintendo, and I collected action figures when I was a kid. I am working on purging what I now consider unworthy since discovering Sideshow/Hot Toys and some of the other high end collectables out there.

I grew up watching Terminator, Predator, Rocky and other action movies and playing game series like Resident Evil, Silent Hill and my all time favorite Metal Gear Solid.

I was searching TDKR trailers, etc. a couple months before the movie was going to come out and stumbled across the Catwoman/Batman/Bane 12" icon statues. Shortly after those arrived I discovered Hot Toys and now have about 10 pre-orders on Sideshow. The focus of my collection will be Nolan's Dark Knight series and the interests listed above. So far I've been loving this Board, and have been really impressed by others collections. I'm excited to start building mine!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Solidsnake! :duff
wavesmile.gif

You grew up watching some great movies! I love the three you mentioned. :rock:rock:rock

Back