Hi everyone, newbie collector here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jube3

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello all! I've finally made the plunge into buying figures and statues instead of just staring at pictures and videos online. I'm a graphic designer living in Washington. I've been lurking around this forum for a while now but hope to contribute whatever I can to this community.

I mainly collect Hot Toys 1/6 figures. I've admired the details in hot toys for some time now but pre-ordered my first one (the MKVII) last year after SDCC. The wait for the figure was driving me crazy which led me to impulse buying the avengers Cap and Thor figures at the beginning of the year... and yep now I am officially hooked. Currently at 10 Hot Toys and unfortunately for my wallet, doesn't look like I am slowing down :yess:.

Love collecting, dig nerding out and I get a kick out of seeing everyone's display shelf. :peace

Think your wallet is crying now wait until you get into PF's, oh, it will happen. :monkey3 :medic

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Think your wallet is crying now wait until you get into PF's, oh, it will happen. :monkey3 :medic

I have a waitlist reservation on the Green Lantern EX PF so if that turns..let the tears begin:lol Luckily my fiance is really supportive of my habit..err hobby.

Back