Hi all!!! New Aussie Collector...I'm just gettin started!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackops74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

Started out Oct last year after buying an Iron Man Mark 42 ARTFX Kotobukiya for a friend and needed something for myself, and wow...I have missed out on a lot haven't I? You guy's look like you've been pretty busy and I'm just trying to catch up! Look forward to chatting with the community and am pretty excited to get my collection going. I am really into the sixth scale stuff and have purchased my first five:

1. Tony Stark Armour Testing Version
2. Iron Man Mark 21 Midas
3. Iron Man Mark 7
4. Loki -Avengers Version
5. SCAR Predator

I had to get myself a cabinet to put them all in so spent about $1000 on one after a bit of research and got that a few weeks ago.

I now think I have a problem and currently have purchased and preordered the following from Sideshow, Popcultcha, ebay etc and await their arrival over the coming weeks:

1. Sideshow Deluxe Sands Detachment Sandtrooper (purchased)
2. Sideshow Snowtrooper (purchased)
3. Sideshow Stormtrooper (purchased)
4. Bespin Luke DX Series (purchased)
5. Sideshow Boba Fett (purchased)
6. Sideshow Emperor Palpatine (purchased)
7. Sideshow Emperor Palpatine Throne (purchased)
8. Hot Toys War machine Mark 2 (preordered)
9. Hot Toys Iron Man Heartbreaker (preordered)
10. Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 42 (preordered)
11. Sideshow Deluxe Darth Vader (preordered)

I keep telling myself I'll only get a couple more for now, but then stuff like the diecast Robocop (with chair) and ED-209 pop up and well.... you can see where this is going. I'm already starting to think how I can come up with some custom stuff, create dioramas with background prints etc.

Really looking forward to mixing it up with the community, getting your advice and feedback, and all my purchased and preordered stuff arriving over the coming weeks. Also looking forward to the year ahead and the exciting product that comes with it!

Good thing I don't have any other hobby's that require a sizeable investment and I have a job that pays ok or I'd be broke.

Feel free to check out the photos in my albums and tell me what you think.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum mate, good to see another Aussie on here. Looks like your well onto to having an awesome collection with many more to come.

Cheers all. War Machine Mark II arrived and Hall of Armour, Emporer Palpatine and throne is this week.....happy days!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Back