Hey SS before the 1/6 Villians line starts UPGRADE AGAIN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buttmunch said:
The best idea they could have would be to have every figure ordered through sideshow directly be an exclusive, any ordered through outside dealers wouldn't be. It would still be a sideshow exclusive that way.

I'd get on board with that. I'd even conceed a time frame. All Sideshow orders for 7 days or a month or weekend or whatever the "I like the hunt" crowd would live with.

I agree... interesting concept. Though I'm sure that someone would feel burned somewhere. But yeah, the loyal fanbase that visits the site and orders directly would get the exclusive. Making everyone happy and an entire community having the figure they wanted... with the exclusive item they wanted...

Good idea...:D

Reading about Hasbro's Galactic Hunt program has given me an idea. Another safeguard for the "hunters" out there, if SS expands the availablity of the exclusive acessory/clothing in the way Buttmunch suggests (great idea!), would be to add a layer of collectability. Keep the exclusive thing for a time frame or a 1 per customer through the website, but add a gold colored stand or something that those who want to could hunt down and fight for but that truly wouldn't be missed by the "I collect what I want crowed". You know, first 1250 units come with the alternate stand or whatever. Number it or have it autographed by the sculpture or just paint it gold. I dunno, just a thought.

Lets just hope Sideshow likes my idea as much as you guys. I dunno about the alternate stand though. The autograph would be a better idea since there won't be much missed if you didn't get it. The only problem with those is that we end up where we are now again.

Back