Hey Sideshow! When's the Lando PPO?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not iconic, but I'd rather Skiff Lando, adds to my already going Jabba setup, right now Bespin wouldn't really do much, only Han really to go with.

Ooooooooo!!! :rock Good call. After that glorious Boussh, I can totally see that one coming off well.

Not to nitpick, but since Obi-wan and Leia were never actually in a scene together, what we'll really have is two trifectas. :p

True enough, but I find Obi-Wan's mission to save Leia is what brings them all together, more powerful than Lando picking up Luke and flying away.

True enough, but I find Obi-Wan's mission to save Leia is what brings them all together, more powerful than Lando picking up Luke and flying away.

But Lando is who set Luke up.

Luke would never have left Dagobah to duel his father and lose his hand, Han would never have been frozen, and Leia would never have ended up in a gold bikini if it hadn't been for Lando. Bespin is where it all went down, and nothing would have happened if Lando hadn't betrayed Han to Vader.

He's integral. :lecture

Lando rules....

lando-luke-vision.jpg

lando_colt45-740157.jpg

colt45.jpg

Wow not too much love that ladies man Lando , huh? Now that i think about it, the 12" Hasbro Lando was always on the shelves , never sold out, and always on sale.:monkey2

I don't want one myself, although it'd be nice to round off the line...

I only do Sith though...:emperor

I think that as far as (human) main characters go, Lando is the most glaring omission from the line at this point. Pretty much everybody else has been represented in some form or another so far. (Obviously Darth Vader needs to be done, but he is an armored figure and in a somewhat different class--along with Fett, Stormtrooper, etc.)

Lando just needs a good head sculpt and a nice Bespin body with pimp cape and we'll be happy.

Back