Hey look! It's another new guy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jomiha

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a former longtime 1:12 collector and customizer, but I got out of the game several years ago (coinciding with the birth of my first child, so connect the dots there). I would occasionally check to see what was going on in the Marvel Legends/DCUC world (my primary focus), but I never had the same excitement I did when I first started collecting. I'd been peripherally familiar with Hot Toys, but dismissed them due the price point. Then last week I happened to see a promotion for the upcoming MMS Deadpool.

I was smitten immediately. Seeing it was a pre-order, I started looking at other HT/Sideshow 1:6 figures. Crap. I was bit by the bug.

I'm going to focus on Marvel characters for now, but in the last week I purchased the HT NH Darth Vader as well as a WS Captain America and Heartbreaker Iron Man. Really looking forward to that Deadpool as well as the SS Brown Wolverine and Punisher figures.

So here I am! I've been poking around a bit, and it seems like you have a great community here. I hope I'm able to contribute to the good vibes.

Thanks! I mostly collected Marvel Legends and DC Universe Classics. I was also hooked on the SOTA Street Fighter line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back