hey guys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey hunnipot85!!! Welcome to this board, nice to see another female from Texas daring to swim in the midst of all these guys! (And by some of the previous posts, I am guessing you're already prepared!) :lol I lived in Houston for 11 years, and in fact just got back from there visiting a friend, and I'll be back there again in two weeks! I love Houston!!

Guys, let it go already! Sometimes (hey, MOST times!), when a girl says she's a girl, then she's a girl!! :rolleyes: :lol

haha, hey Migwit! Thanks :) Houston is great... a tad too hot sometimes tho :( I was born and raised there, I love it. Went to college in Austin.

A little bit more about how I got into the 1:6 figures, I have a little brother who first started so my collection is esentially his, save two or three barbies in there. lol

I'm in Austin now. I'd still be in Houston but I got married and my husband was a grad student in Austin at the time, so I made the move...

Of course, as far as the heat in Houston "it's not the heat, it's the humidity!" :lol :lol

Looking forward to seeing pics of your collection! :banana

Welcome. Also my fellow FREAKS apologizing for other's comments is LAME. In reality you gotta be thrown into the pool to swim and none of our other female collectors have any problem keeping up.....in fact some of them outplay certain gentlemen on these boards. Watch out for Irish, if he questions your identity he'll go Senator McCarthy on your ass. :lol

Welcome. Also my fellow FREAKS apologizing for other's comments is LAME. In reality you gotta be thrown into the pool to swim and none of our other female collectors have any problem keeping up.....in fact some of them outplay certain gentlemen on these boards. Watch out for Irish, if he questions your identity he'll go Senator McCarthy on your ass. :lol

I'm tellin' your wife. :monkey1

:lol

I would have to disagree 100% with this sentiment. There is a certain minimum amount of politeness needed on a forum such as this, and throwing someone to the sharks isn't the kind of activity I'd like to promote. If other members feel the need to apologize for their more heathen brothers, I think that helps promulgate a more welcome atmosphere.

But yeah, watch out for carl....

I would have to disagree 100% with this sentiment. There is a certain minimum amount of politeness needed on a forum such as this, and throwing someone to the sharks isn't the kind of activity I'd like to promote. If other members feel the need to apologize for their more heathen brothers, I think that helps promulgate a more welcome atmosphere.

Haha, thank you. I was just wondering why they were asking if I was a tranny or some stuff, I just wanted to know it wasn't cause I actually looked like one. :lol

I'd just expect if I was polite to you that you should be polite in return. I don't think that's too much to ask for. But I can hold my own, be sure about that. :lightsabe :eek:

Haha, thank you. I was just wondering why they were asking if I was a tranny or some stuff, I just wanted to know it wasn't cause I actually looked like one. :lol

I'd Kiss even a tranny,if it looked like you.:cool:

If other members feel the need to apologize for their more heathen brothers, I think that helps promulgate a more welcome atmosphere.

Heathen. :lol Anyone wanna take a run at who makes the Heathen list? I think the worst DD called me once is a 14 year old. :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Watch out for the incoming PMs to get you to post in the "Lets See You Thread" as well. :rolleyes:

I'd Kiss even a tranny,if it looked like you.:cool:

Ah Shai. Your posts are always dependable. :rock

I'm tellin' your wife. :monkey1

:lol

Going right for the throat huh?

I would have to agree 100% with this sentiment. There is no such things as a certain minimum amount of politeness needed on a forum such as this, and throwing someone to the sharks is the kind of activity I'd like to promote. Other members shouldnt feel the need to apologize for their more heathen brothers, I think that wouldnt helps promulgate a more welcome atmosphere.

But yeah, watch out for carl...

I'd just expect if I was polite to you that you should be polite in return. I don't think that's too much to ask for. But I can hold my own, be sure about that. :lightsabe :eek:

boys will be boys, even here, its all in fun though.
We have a giggle with them most of the time, im sure you'll fit right in.
Hello and welcome :wave
x

Welcome, hunnipot85. I apologize for some fellas on here as well. Some try to b bullies but u just have to bullie back, most of it is just games, don't take anything serious about comments that might lash out to be personal. Welcome to the land of the freaks!

Keep rocking :rock :rock :rock I will!!!!!

Some felt the need to resurrect this thread from last June? :confused:

Although it is pretty funny...especially post 52

Back