hey guys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welkome Ann - nice to see another female on the boards. Looking forward to seeing some of your custom work. :D

Hey Guys. My name is Ann and I'm from Houston, TX.

I started collecting 1:6 scale because of the lifelike look of the figures, Hot Toys got me hooked. I started customizing my own as well, so I can't wait to show you guys some of my work. :)

G'day hunnipot85

Welcome to the boards. 1:6 is the way to go :rock

Hot Toys got me hooked as well with the first Batman Begins and Superman Returns figures, but since then I have moved onto Sideshow, Medicom, Takara as well one off customs.

You will find there are many mature members here who will be happy to help you with any customising tips and tricks. Cant wait to see your work.

Unfortuantely, as you have already seen, you will also come across many immature board members. They seem to take great delight in bringing up old and tired incidents that new members have no idea about. :google

Enjoy your time here :)

Last edited:
Hey Guys. My name is Ann and I'm from Houston, TX.

I started collecting 1:6 scale because of the lifelike look of the figures, Hot Toys got me hooked. I started customizing my own as well, so I can't wait to show you guys some of my work. :)

Hey Ann, I called you "DUDE":horror the first time around, I did not catch your name, sorry about that! But welcome!

hot toys is freakin awesome. I also like medicom and takara for some 1/6 figures.

welcome, please check your purse at the door...:wacky

Alright! It's great to see another Houston collector!:chew
Welcome to the boards!

Hi to all the other Texans too:wave

thanks for the warm welcome :)

and nope, i've never been to any comic con shows.

Hola...........
Pitubunny.jpg

Hey hunnipot85!!! Welcome to this board, nice to see another female from Texas daring to swim in the midst of all these guys! (And by some of the previous posts, I am guessing you're already prepared!) :lol I lived in Houston for 11 years, and in fact just got back from there visiting a friend, and I'll be back there again in two weeks! I love Houston!!

Guys, let it go already! Sometimes (hey, MOST times!), when a girl says she's a girl, then she's a girl!! :rolleyes: :lol

Back