Hey from a UK freak!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, I know the feeling, those grad schemes are either poorly paid or completely oversubscribed!

I am working at ^^^^ty job at the moment in an off licence, got a job with the Met police as a Criminal analyst and was supposed to start last week but was told that due to budget cuts I can't start til next year :banghead

BTW if you do get a job at a strip joint let me know, ill be the first in the queue...or we can do a twofer...prolly make more money that way :naughty:naughty:lol:lol

Oh the joys of retail! I get paid crap, treat like crap, but I just don't give a crap!

A twofer you say? :naughty Sounds good to me but we really shouldn't have a limited ed no. - the more that can join the merrier! :naughty :lol

Oh the joys of retail! I get paid crap, treat like crap, but I just don't give a crap!

A twofer you say? :naughty Sounds good to me but we really shouldn't have a limited ed no. - the more that can join the merrier! :naughty :lol

Ah yes, retail is brilliant isn't it! :rotfl

An open ended edition you say?!

....I like, i like! :naughty:banana:banana

Big%20smile.jpg

this thread is awesome :lol

dont be afraid to come into the pirate thread anck su namun. we have a good collection of wenches on board and always happy to add more :duff.

FYI: you need 50 posts to enter the sandbox

Welcome.

Oh so he's a chic on chic fan? Oh dear... looks like I'm in trouble!

Who isn't a Chic on Chic fan....its good ol' natured fun.

IBeen to Brighton a few times not bad, some good lesbian bars, but just sooo crowded!

Huh....crowded Lesbian Bars in Brighton....I must take a trip one day.

Maybe it's a lesbian thing - do you like handcuffs?

This thread's awesome quotent just went up....

That is weird...and, yes, yes I do, the question is do you like using them or having them used on you?!

and up....

Used on me but only when I'm wearing fishnets! And you've got the truncheon! :lol

and up....

And you said you were a shy girl! :horror

But ironically enough I do have a truncheon...:naughty:lol

Officially the coolest thread on the boards...

What has this thread become? :horror :rotfl

See one post above.

Fine but I'm not having the men outnumber the women! :horror :lol

What if one is cool with just watching.

damn you lesbians are some kinky gals :naughty

God. Bless them.

my spidey sense was tingling

My "Spidey Sense" was tingling a few pages ago! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back