Hey Everybody, I'm a New Member and I'd like to say Hellooo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optimatron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey whats up ladies and gentlemen. I am a new member to the Sideshow forums. I'm 24, I live with my g/f of 5 years, and I am currently studying Computer Simulation and Game Development. I have just recently entered the last year of my major, and will hopefully be a practicing professional by next fall. In my spare time I enjoy playing video games, collecting figures, exercising, and spending time with the family. I am a big Transformers, Marvel, DC, and Predator fan. I decided to join this forum because of all the awesome 1/6 scale figures Hot Toys is releasing. Besides Transformers, no other line of figures has caught my eye quite like the Hot Toys figures.

I mainly collect Transformers, as well as Marvel Universe figures. I am new to the 1/6th scale, and I am currently trying to decide between a Hot Toys 1/6 Predator 1 and Predator 2. I have recently started obsessing over these figures, and in doing so, reinvigorated(sp?) my interest in all things Predator/Aliens vs. Predator. As a child I collected the AVP comic books, and had tons of the old Kenner toys. The level of detail and the amount of accessories in Hot Toys figures blows those old bricks out of the water, and I'm hoping to get my hands on one pretty soon. I am currently scouring Ebay in hopes of finding one, but the prices are crazy high, so a friend of mine suggest I join this forum and check out the sale/trade thread. So that's exactly what I am doing. Wish me luck! Other than that, I'm looking forward to chatting it up with everyone, and participating in the discussions. Happy Hunting everyone.

~Optimatron

Greetings, Optimatron
HappyDead.gif

:welcome1::family and if your main interest at this point is HT predators, they also have the berserker up for PO. Happy hunting:hi5:

Whats up everybody? I appreciate the warm welcome.

As for an update on my Predator search, I decided on a Guardian Predator from Ebay. I can't wait for this guy to get here. I figured if I was going to spend 400 bones on a figure I might as well choose the limited edition. I think the biomask looks pretty crazy as well. Guardian was a good choice for me, because he seems to be a blend of Predator 1 and Predator 2.

Back