Hey all!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xeno Junkie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello to all!

Looooooong time lurker and first time poster. I'm a huge collector of the Alien franchise and have amassed a quite large collection in the 20+ years I've been collecting. I have all sorts of stuff from Sideshow to other companies to include film props. Hope to get a lot from this forum and make some good friends!

:wave

Welcome to the board!! And I cannot wait to see your collection! It sounds awesome!

Cheers!

k00SQLx.gif

Hi Xeno Junkie welcome to the Sideshow Freaks forum it looks like you must have such an awesome and big collection i'm looking forward to see pictures and i wish you a very pleasant stay.:wave

Hello I'm also new to the boards and new to the collecting hobby as well. I've found 1/6 figures (hot toys) by accident just browsing the web looking for a green lantern figure for my son. It's been 2 months since I first seen the batman dx12 and I was completely blown away by the quality! Got one a few days later now I have four figures now. Dx11, dx12, avengers hulk and my favorite Christopher reeve evil superman. Can't wait to post some pics and meet friends..

You can and should start your own threads.
You've welcomed yourself here and showed your collection on my thread :dunno :rotfl

this is hilarious!, i would have flipped out if he started to post pics here too ( intro + pics ) on other people threads

Back