hey all. need your opinions.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies...

But we have a very protective community here that doesn't like to see its members get taken advantage of-- And as your only posts on a website dedicated to a certain collectibles company are to see what monetary amount you can get for a purge of items from said company I'm sure that you can see why some of the more experienced members might take your sudden membership with a grain of salt...

We also don't appreciate the childish name-calling that is allowed in so many other immature sites. Please take a moment to read the rules now that you're a member and please edit that last post.

Thanks.

I think the best methods of finding the values of your pieces have been mentioned (Ebay history/Toytracker) to get the information you need.
x :peace

yea toytracker is helping me alot which im jotting down $$ values now.
thanks =)

Okay, with that I will lock this thread as it could be seen as an attempt to bypass sales rules which is why people were questioning you in the first place. Having said that, there is no need for peeps to jump on someone asking for help even if they are new and you think they might be trying to bypass rules, if that is the case, pm a mod or report the post.

Your response did not help even if you just wanted to get your 'point across'. Please try to avoid personal insults for future reference.

If you stay here a while you will learn to realise that we are all very close here and look after each other, we are a great community here and will help if we can. As you have been told the best place for this information is the Ebay history or toytracker, preferably both, use all the means you can to get the current value on your items.
If you need any further information please feel free to pm me.
Shell
x :peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back