HE'S HERE!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
Well my baby arrived safely this afternnon!!! Thanks so much ill Jedi!!!! :D :D
I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

Not the best shot as I just got done lugging this piece up a flight of stairs!

Will post more pics later once I get him all situated with the other Doom stuff. Gotta move a few things around....

Besides the awesomeness of the piece itself...I was most impressed with the box...very cool!!!

YEAH!!!! I AM SO VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

very cool Jen!! the Doom piece is one of the best PF's out there!!

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he look awesome!!!! SWEET!!!!
cant wait to get mine!!!!!!:chew :chew :chew :chew

The ill Jedi said:
You are very welcome! Take good care of him for me. :monkey2

Looks like love at first sight! :love

Yes, Doom and I are very much in love - or atleast I am!!! And I promise to take the very best care of him. In a case of an emergency the first thing I would grab would be him!!! He will never leave my side.....never!!!!! :D :D :D I need to fix his hood so this evening when I get home from work I will have time to play around with him....what fun we will have!!!:D :D

Jen said:
Yes, Doom and I are very much in love - or atleast I am!!! And I promise to take the very best care of him. In a case of an emergency the first thing I would grab would be him!!! He will never leave my side.....never!!!!! :D :D :D I need to fix his hood so this evening when I get home from work I will have time to play around with him....what fun we will have!!!:D :D

I am happy that you love him. :)

I would have a difficult time deciding which if any of my pieces I'd grab in an emergency, but best believe Doom is in the top 3!

The hood takes some work to get right, thank God SSC put that wire in there, it makes it som much easier to get it just the way you want it.

twistedfreak said:
That is awesome, Jen! Doom is one of the best Marvel pieces, if not the best. That is great that you got one. Congrats!

Thanks Tyler!!! I feel so complete now.....atleast until I start to get the itch for the pedestal and pimp cup!!! :lol :lol

Jen said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl Good eye hydrobud! But that's the way I like 'em....big, bad and perverted!!! :lol :lol

well gee ! im big,im bad and i am very pervy.....i think,i think im in :love

The ill Jedi said:
Correction...Is the Best.

That is a matter of opinion. I sold mine because the Fantastic Four, IMHO, wasn't the most interesting of all the Marvel characters. Don't get me wrong, it is an awesome piece, but I think that all three X-Men Vs. Sentinel Exclusives put side by side, in the dark with lights on, can rival anything SS has put out. 3 pieces you say? Well they put out the head and the chest of the Sentinel. Only thing left is the legs. I also feel that Darkness may blow all of these away. Congrats Jen. What's MOST important is that YOU love him. :)

customizerwannabe said:
Congrats Jen! That's one Doom that won't be flipped!:rotfl

No but it will hopefully be sold when she gets her exclusive. In the meantime, enjoy it Jen. Don't you just love the detail in the throne? I spend more time looking at the throne than anything else. It is just incredible.

Back