Hermione Teen version sixth scale figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
For everyone celebrating various holidays at this time of year, I hope it's a wonderful time! New year's is fast upon us, and the Poppies judges are busy working on their nominations. I think this week will be an all sixth scale one for me, starting out with, unfortunately, a disappointment - Teen Hermione from Star Ace. You can find my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-122517a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and happy holidays!

Michael

review_teenhermione_1.jpg

I do feel it is worth noting that she didn’t have Crookshanks until PoA so it being excluded from the Stone figure was actually accurate.

I have to say, this is horrible. The hair, the paint. Especially the hair though. Maybe washing that product may help, but even then the seam where the hair meets the forehead is going to be horrific. This is just an exploitation of the brand by star ace. -2.5 stars. Just throw it in a fire. :)

This looks to be of the 8" mezco variety. They should not have released this as is.

I have the Tri-Wizard Harry (hs also not very good) and I've been waiting for a teen Hermoine to pair him with, guess I'll wait some more...

I don't have any of these, but I'll say this. Every time I see Moody on display, I think, maybe I should get some of these, regardless of my lack of space for the line. I find it hard to reconcile that the same companies are making these.

I have the Tri-Wizard Harry (hs also not very good) and I've been waiting for a teen Hermoine to pair him with, guess I'll wait some more...

Or you could get this Hermione, pair her with TW Harry and have both Dan and Emma's non-union European equivalent stunt doubles on the shelf.

Wow, this hardly looks even Barbie quality. The hs is bad enough, but sometimes the outfit can save it. No chance there.

Back