Here's an idea for 'light up' sabers for the 1/6 SW figs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
Perhaps the coolest SW 12" figure ever. If this guy can pull it off so could Sideshow. However, the price would be much,MUCH higher.

https://www.chinese-starwars.com/chineseforum/viewtopic.php?t=4914

OMG That's amazing. If you go to the second page you actually get a nice shot of the hand - it has a positive and negative connection into the lightsaber hilt like was discussed in this thread - so no external wire.

Be nice to be able to read chinese so I'd know what they used for the electronics though.

Hey guys, sorry for no replies. I've been really busy lately, so I haven't had time to check these forums in a while. As soon as I get some more free time, I will put something together. But I just want to let you guys know, yes, high brightness EL wire does work and I see no reason why Sideshow shouldn't make light up sabers using this technology. My only guess is they haven't seen it in person.

swiftlikessharpthings said:
Coolest. Custom. EVER.
I thought that was some crazed fan dressed up in Anakin gear at first. Simply amazing.
I am in awe. Wow. Just wow.

Yeah, the hair was very well done... nice to see real hair made to look so nice. The costume was top notch, especially the belt. I'm not a big fan of the cloak, but it's a MINOR flaw to this stellar piece of work! The lightsaber works very well, and looks accurate too!

Man.... wish I could even say I saw this one in person. It's a masterpiece!!!! :google

Back