Here is what I received the last two days:)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyr

Super Freak
Reaction score
View attachment 23589 I bought a Joker the other day and I got hooked. This is what I received the last two days. I have a Tumbler coming tomorrow and hopefully a Batpod on Monday. With another Batman TDK DX 02 and Mark I and Mark III battle damaged.

something about that Spiderman's pose that doesn't look right. uhmmm....

Sucks about your Medi Spidey leg... This can be a really addicting hobby, especially when you first start. I went from around 5 figures to 60 in around 8 months. I've cut way back so far in 2010, but that's mostly due to buying everything I wanted in 2009 and having very little new stuff come out that I want so far in 2010.

No I moved the collection I am visiting grandparents this is not the setup but I am here working and getting shipped here. They are going in my home theater

Wow buddy!
I like the set up. One look at the mirror, one to the figures, and your out the door....but be aware, toys are the anti-poon :)

Not my house I am at Grandma's and I just had my figures sent here. These are going into the home theater.

What am I missing

I have only started in the last two weeks but I have really gotten into this hobby. Since I just started I do not know what I have missed over the years. I would like to collect Superhero movies and blockbusters. I have TDK, batpod, tumbler, superman, Iron man I, II, III BD, Spiderman 3 peter parker, red and black costumes, terminator, T-600,t-700,T-800 BD, Blade, Wolverine, DE-209 BD Robocop, Darth Vader, I would like to stick with Hot Toys and figures that wear masks unless they have the current good face sculpts and painting, I plan on buying war machine and Arnold T-800 so you know my taste. What have I missed and should search for? Thank you for all your help

I decided to buy the Hot Toys Robocop 3 to go with the DE209 that I bought. I don't know how I am going to display everything when I get home I got so much this week.

Hi Johnny!
Welcome!
I see what your doing, trying to catch up and all. But if you don't mind some advice, relax a little and take the time to enjoy some of the great details in the pieces you do have. Don't just rush to throw it on the shelf and then buy 10 more figures, we would not want you burning out of this hobby so quick.
Enjoy!

Hi Johnny!
Welcome!
I see what your doing, trying to catch up and all. But if you don't mind some advice, relax a little and take the time to enjoy some of the great details in the pieces you do have. Don't just rush to throw it on the shelf and then buy 10 more figures, we would not want you burning out of this hobby so quick.
Enjoy!

Very well said my Friend Balsquat and I agree 100%

Back