Henry cavill immortals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaI2EAPEi2

Super Freak
Reaction score
So has anyone thought of making a theseus 1/6 figures from the immortals movie. Now that the superman henry cavil sculpt is out and looks pretty amazing we need someone to make the armor for theseus and a replica of hot toys head sculpt but with fixed hair.Who should we contact to MAKE THIS HAPPEN?

I would be willing to mod the head with new hairstyle if you send me the head?

would you also be able to mod the shoulder pads on the armor and the little blades attached to it that come from the waist line? I can do the rest.

i cant find it do you got a link?

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129480&highlight=Immortals

I also do custom armour as well, but not head sculpts
grv2.jpg

d0a1.jpg

Didn't realise this was MOS either
In silent surfers thread there is a French company mentioned who have done a cavil head sculpt which looks like a better suited lighter cavill

I watched it again last weekend, it's not the worst movie, but could have been so much better, the designs fir the Greek gods and the titans was horrible too. The earthly powers had some intersing if not accurate designs.

So now that Pangaea is making Achilles and aci is making Spartacus Thracian armor my interest in this custom was revived. I am going to be doing this custom for my self as not enough people were interested in this. I am known for sculpting and creating custom 6 inch dbz figures but i have decided to branch out into 1/6 scale.
I currently have sculpted the abdominal part of the armor and the gauntlet. I am waiting for more parts of the figure to arrive so stay tuned. I still have not figured out how im going to create working shoulder pads and as of now that is my biggest challenge. Here are some pics.

movie armor

I be interested in a armor set. If there's a interest thread.

unfortunately there isnt i tried and we did not get enough. So i will be doing my own. If anything after its finished i might do a couple of commissions but very few as it wont be re casted and it will take longer to do. I would tell you the recipe and i would sculpt and paint everything that i am currently doing. I still need to figure out how im going to do the shoulders lol.

Well that sucks lol. Hit me up on that commission if you ever decide to do it bud.

unfortunately there isnt i tried and we did not get enough. So i will be doing my own. If anything after its finished i might do a couple of commissions but very few as it wont be re casted and it will take longer to do. I would tell you the recipe and i would sculpt and paint everything that i am currently doing. I still need to figure out how im going to do the shoulders lol.

here is some WIp re sculpted hair on mos re cast sculpt, working on shin guards still. And i am going to do the shoulder pads next.

Back