Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess ill do this project myself since i have done stuff like this in the past, and i dont have the time to do it anymore but this weekend could be it

as i suspected all joints were broken on purpose? who knows

broken20joints20project.jpg

and the project starts

since i dont have anything to do today or either the weekend this project will have to be done whithing 3 days , already working on the paint and the removing of the old paint using brake fluid , yes guys brake fluid
elder20fix.jpg

painting20the20parts.jpg

u saw the ugly paint she was only supposed to restore it to its original state and make some paint apps to make it look better , and at the end i got an elder zombie so iam restoring it myself now

Glad that she returned it finally at least. But certainly, shes not gonna get much trust from anyone here anymore.

ok guys this is the final picture of the head , i know its not perfect but looks better than before

Last edited:
i had to well i would not say paint but draw some stuff on the head to make it look like the original , the dreads are still a little dark since i got tired of cleaning them up and it look ok well now to work on the body i think ill just only paint it all black . all could be done by saturday i think

by the way the lines on the head are not painted but i only pass a red fine pen over the original lines lol

another project , but this one a friend from the forum is helping me to make a costum
p2horrible-1.jpg

unfortunetlly after i finish with the AVP elder head , my wife decided to help me while i was gone and she tought will be good to use nail polish remover on the face and the face got pretty damaged , so now i doubt i could be able to paint the face , since one thing is just restoring something and a completelly differen one is to painting it

Back