Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARAFAT209

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi guys
I need some advice on the following problem that i have

about 1 month ago i sent an 1/6 AVP elder predator to be costumized by this person

Valentina ramirez (the same person that did the bio helmet wall and sold it to me on ebay)

the agreement was to have it costumized in the time fram of 2 weeks , comunication was fine , i have copies of all e-mails back and forward and the reciept of the EMS package with the item i sent her.

the last time i heard from this person was 1 week ago and she said that everything was almost ready but refused to sent picture of my item costumized with the new paint job and even ask me if i could send her more stuff to work on , my response was well lets see how this one comes out first and well take it from there , since then i have tried to e-mail , even sent them a certified letter .

at this point i dont know if should i file criminal chargers or not .

please all advice will be helpfull .

This is tricky...but I'm really not familiar with legal matters...I feel that dealings over the internet usually are much harder to file charges over because even email evidence may not be enough. I really hope the person will send you the customized item back soon!

this is why there are very few people I trust on the net.....I hope this person is in the U.S.

this is why there are very few people I trust on the net.....I hope this person is in the U.S.

yes the person is in the U.S but to tell you the truth i dont really care about the elder what it bothers me is that this person said that has done work for many members in the hunters liar which she is a member and here too (i dont have her screen name here) , but oh well lets see what happens

Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's because X-mas is like next week? :dunno

I'd wait and see what happens after the holidays. Most people get crazy busy this time of year.

See what happens isn't going to get you anywhere. Take action.

There are two sides to every story. Maybe waiting one week is just being impatient. I'm just estimating here, that you sent it a month ago. She would have received it three weeks ago, which has been confirmed as per your correspondence. Two weeks to work on it and she's informed you of a delay. Maybe something happened in her life to make it hard to contact you, like her computer died, family member sick, etc etc. I'd be inclined to wait a little longer at this point.

So what about the certified letter you sent? What response did you get from that? Not from her, but from your postal service. Isn't there some record you can check, with them, to make sure it has been delivered? If you have her name and address, it might be possible to find her name in a telephone directory and phone her.

If you do decide, report it to the authorities who would be better able to advise you what options you have. Remember taking action like this has it's own consequences should you jump the gun and ruin any further relationship you may have with her.

Well I sent the item 1 month ago with ems and she received it the next day , the certified letter was signed by some guy m ramirez so it means that someone is there at her house , I have her phone # noone answer , seriously I don't really want to go that far just for a toy , but this person might be doing the same to other people and that is what its bothering me , well se what happens after a week , then I guess ill have no other choice but to proceed

Well I sent the item 1 month ago with ems and she received it the next day , the certified letter was signed by some guy m ramirez so it means that someone is there at her house , I have her phone # noone answer , seriously I don't really want to go that far just for a toy , but this person might be doing the same to other people and that is what its bothering me , well se what happens after a week , then I guess ill have no other choice but to proceed

Don't panic yet, last time you heard of her was one week ago.

it might be that the work is taking her longer to do than she expected.

Just email her again! and a few times more and try to see what she will say.

Of all the scams to pull this one just isn't worth it. Occam's razor - it's probably because she hasn't finsihed the work yet (goawd only knows what might have happened in her life).

Email a few times more over the course of the week and see what happens.

UPDATE!!!!!

Good news guys after make this problem public and push a little the person i sent the AVP elder pred , decided to replied to me and said that she was sorry and that she will send the item back ASAP!!!!

I guess after reading this tread she decided to do the right thing , of course she also said that she didnt do anything to customize the item so it will be send just as i sent it to her

UPDATE!!!!!

Good news guys after make this problem public and push a little the person i sent the AVP elder pred , decided to replied to me and said that she was sorry and that she will send the item back ASAP!!!!

I guess after reading this tread she decided to do the right thing , of course she also said that she didnt do anything to customize the item so it will be send just as i sent it to her

So I was right

A quick update , the costumizer (painter) sent the items back and of course some joints were broken and she tried to do something on the leg that i think was just burning it

here you have some pictures of what i recieved today
broken.jpg

i know lol and to take all the paint that the head has it will take for ever lol , the body i guess it could be all aprayed in black

Wow that sucks, no excuse for that, how can she have it all this time and not made any progress? Let alone just make it worse.

Silent Surfer to the rescue!

I agree with this posting. Contact SilentSurfer. He can resurrect this for you and make it better then you ever could imagine. He may not be able to repair the parts but he can certainly take care of the paint work for you.

Back