Help Nick get a new wheelchair Van!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone though to send this story to his local news? Maybe some mechanic wanting some good press might do a lot of work for free, maybe gets some prts donated from other companies ect..

Sounds like all he needs is anew wiring harness, and water pump and get the gas and exhaust leak fixed. Probably just a worn donut on the exhaust manifold to the pipe. Otherwise its probably just another gasket, or perhaps he needs new pipes.

He could probably get enough donated to fix his old one.

I don't see why a new van is needed when the old one can be fixed, unless there are more problems. Depreciation is so great on used cars that I would think a better used one would be best.
I hope he gets the funds he needs to get his transportation working.

I am going to try to apply for a grant to help cover a portion of the costs. but in order for me to do so I must have more support with my gofundme campaign.

Thanks for your continued support.

Nick

UPDATE: I took a break from my gofundme Campaign for a while to help a friend of mine with their Fundraiser.

As of Aug 20th 2015 I have had my 3rd Endoscopy, The Drs. say that I am Cancer free at this time and that my Barrett's Esophagus is stable at this time. After this coming winter, It will be 4 winters that my van has not run at all. Thanks for your continued support everyone and please pass the word along about my Campaign if you can, Anything will help.

Nick

https://www.gofundme.com/9slnds

I think it's criminal that your state isn't doing more to help you with your transportation needs. Best of luck.

That's what I'm having trouble understanding. I can't believe there's such a difference in the states. Here in Ohio he would probably get help.

Glad you're doing well, Monster!

Back