Help in customizing Tony Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikes

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys, just started getting into collecting 1/6 figures so forgive me if some of my questions are a little bit off

Anyway i currently have an extra head sculpt of tony stark (from hot toys). Rather than leaving it in the dust, i thought of displaying him with formal wear or tuxedo that i usually see in pictures around the web. Problem is, as of now i still don't have a clear idea on how to start. Some of my questions would be:

1) Which 1/6 scale body would match well with my Tony Stark head sculpt? I saw a "Hitfigure" body which has a better / cheaper price compared to the "Truetype" one. Obviously as I've heard, truetype is the best in the market but I am working on a limited budget. That being said, would a hitfigure body partner well with my Tony Stark head sculpt from Hot Toys? Also, any other brand of 1/6 scale bodies you guys can suggest for the specific head sculpt?

2) Where can i buy formal wear (suit, tuxedo, etc.) for this figure? Do I buy this one by one from the private sellers or is there any store that sells these clothing as a set? How much is the right price for this?

Anyway really hope some of you guys can help me by giving your expert advice and opinions. Would really appreciate it as I am new into 1/6 collecting. Thanks guys :)

Check out Iminime's site I believe they were selling a Bruce Wayne tux if you looking for a tux. If you're loking for a suit check ebay tons of 1/6 suits on there.

Back