Help From Anyone Going To SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need someone going to SDCC to pick up a Doctor Who figure pack for me..

Anyone wanna help?

Couldn't access message because I am not a member - but I'll help ya Marc.

I believe it will be Underground Toys. I am being told it will be $20. It's called the "Time Crash" set for Doctor Who.

Well I wrote down all the info. I've never been to SDCC before, but hopefully I will have no trouble finding where these are being sold. :) If not I'm sure I'll see a few freaks who will also be getting them so someone should be able to steer me in the right direction.

If for some reason Jen can't, I'll help out if I can to a fellow Who fan.

Did that website used to be Gallifrey One ?

The Who figures are usually against the West wall near the food court. Hopefully they will still be there.

Awesome Conger.... It used to be called Outpost Gallifrey I think... but yeah.. anything you guys can do to help me out I would be in your debt. :eek:

If for some reason Jen can't, I'll help out if I can to a fellow Who fan.

Did that website used to be Gallifrey One ?

The Who figures are usually against the West wall near the food court. Hopefully they will still be there.

I was actually going to find you at SDCC to find out where to buy these figures. Figured you would know. :D :lol

Yea, they're usually pretty easy to find. They have giant who logos above the booth.

Back