HELP !!!!! Broken Peg on my Dark Knight Batman !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need to send them the peg but you do need to send them a photo of what happened.

Also you need to send them a photo or a scan of you're receipt of payment for the item.

Man what the hell is going on here? They really need to make these damn pegs out of a different material.

What hands does he have already attached in the box? And does the OC Suit Batman have these problems as well?

Clinched fists. They use the same type of pegs, but the hands are more durable, though not as brittle and covered up as TDK suit. You can see the ball joints when you tilt the hands.

dscf5575zv1.jpg

I can't believe I have a mark on the suit already. I've only like moved the arms 3 times in total and it wasn't extreme. :/ I can now understand why people hate these rubber suits.

dscf5578da7.jpg

It's not a tear, but its like the start of what could develop into a tear. This suit is so thin compared to TDK.

Man what the hell is going on here? They really need to make these damn pegs out of a different material.

I don't understand why they didn't just make them like the Joker hand sockets.

Last edited:
I found that on my TDK suit, if the rubber was contacting itself (like if the arm was bent) the rubber would stick. I had to slowly straighten the arm to peel it apart.

That scared me quite a bit about having exaggerated poses for my Batman figs, so I just keep them pretty much standing there.

As for the broken pegs, it happened to my TDK figure. I contacted Hot Toys, and in about 2.5 weeks I had a new set of pegs delivered to my house! Awesome customer service!

I have been reading about this for awhile and now I am worried to even open mine. Is TDK one as bad to break as the BB one?

I have been reading about this for awhile and now I am worried to even open mine. Is TDK one as bad to break as the BB one?
It is the same wrist pegs. Just be careful. Well some people uses a hair dryer to facilitate the removing of the pegs. If you are aware of the damage of the rubber, protect it before using the hair dryer.

Well I got my replacement peg from Hot Toys today and they even sent me an extra one! They were packaged very well too. The guy Kody was prompt and friendly. Took a couple weeks to mail out but he answered my email in like 2 hours upon sending it.

I'm pretty impressed with their customer care.

Who did you email? I emailed them about 2+ weeks ago and no response since.

Who did you email? I emailed them about 2+ weeks ago and no response since.

Just try again, they will react but sometimes you need to send them more than one email... Be sure to send a pic of the broken peg...

Some people say TDK breaks more often some people say BB... You should be careful with both.

Just try again, they will react but sometimes you need to send them more than one email... Be sure to send a pic of the broken peg...

Some people say TDK breaks more often some people say BB... You should be careful with both.

We're talking about the Contact Us page on the website right?

Ugh I hate this. I'm having a problem with my BR Joker figure where it came with the machine gun completely broken. It's been over a month now and still no response. If this is not fixed, I will NEVER purchase another Hot Toys figure. Period.

I sent them an email in the beginning of January...thats a looong time ago. People who sent them emails at the same time I did got a response and I didn't....

Maybe it got lost... try again? got the details of a scanned receipt in there as well, along with the photo?

Keep trying... Say you tried before, mention that you have heared of their good service and that you start to be disappointed... I mean this fig is worth 200$ and more and you have to wait for a ^^^^^ing penny-item...

hot toys sent me new wrist pegs for batman cos the peg wouldnt stay in his arm but i had to provide proof of purchase/photo evidence etc but they were v helpful-i used the ht site/contact us.

Back