Hellraiser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't look better, but 1/4 just will never be for me. They are pricey statues, I like possible toys. simple as that.

I'm sure that Hot Toys could do a lot better of a job with a Hellraiser line than that poor Leatherface...
As for which is better, 1/6 or PF, I'll just point to Medicom's Boba.
I obviously don't have one in hand, but from every single photo I've seen, it looks better than SST's PF and you can play around with it!:D

real metal tools, intricate leather outfits, light-up glowing puzzle box.
Hellraiser begs to be 1/4 scale.

and its not like the characters were ever any kind of "action" characters anyway. No need to put a cenobite in a cool action/shooting pose. :lol

you know its the truth. dont be selfish :D

occulum said:
real metal tools, intricate leather outfits, light-up glowing puzzle box.
Hellraiser begs to be 1/4 scale.

and its not like the characters were ever any kind of "action" characters anyway. No need to put a cenobite in a cool action/shooting pose. :lol

you know its the truth. dont be selfish :D

Hmmm... actually, in the 1/6 WWII world we regularly get metal, wood and leather items, along with lace-up boots and real hair (granted, not yet fully satisfactorily), so there's no reason why we couldn't get that in 1/6 scale for Cenobites.

And come on... you know you would just love to pose Pinhead holding the lament box up, or with his arms crossed, or suavely caressing one of his victims' cheeks... there's just so much fun to be had with poseable figures!

Back