Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I am wrong for this, but I have still not opened up my pinhead (I know - really bad since I don't know if there are any problems with it - I just haven't had any room to put it). That said - I got the Ikea glass display case and wondered how well this fits (as well as if I need to worry about it breaking through the glass shelves)

I know I am wrong for this, but I have still not opened up my pinhead (I know - really bad since I don't know if there are any problems with it - I just haven't had any room to put it). That said - I got the Ikea glass display case and wondered how well this fits (as well as if I need to worry about it breaking through the glass shelves)

Snap I got the same unit and i had to take a a shelves out for pinhead :slap

I have mine in a Detolf but he's on the bottom, his base is real heavy. I think if you double up the glass and plant him down very carefully it'll be okay.

well ... the good news is there is no damage and he looks great .... but - where do the little hooks go?

back of the head. I think they give you spares too

300074-pinhead-011.jpg

I didn't know about the third spot on the back for a hook, just the sides lol. Learned something new today. :lol

If I'm being completely honest, I never figured this out either. I just put them back in the box and moved on. LOL

I didn't bother with the hooks either. Seemed silly to me that there was nothing to secure them to so I too just left them in the box.

Does anyone's pinhead lean forward slightly? I think I remember lifting up the skirt and seeing a weirdly positioned leg..
78176448e5ff127812e8535d69f6e67b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mine's not leaning but he's made with some kind of Shakespearean dramatic stage pose. Is that what you mean by the weirdly positioned leg?

Pinhead.jpg

Pinhead2.jpg

#PinheadBulge

Yah. I'll have to take a better pic but the shakespearian pose is odd.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I never noticed the hooks in the back of the head. I wonder if I even got them originally.

Back