Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Return my pinhead today no replacement base without any damages on it. Oh well back he goes! Wanted him to complete the horror line but I won't sweat it out. That's for sure. Might buy him for less later if I still want it. His head is so small it looks like 1/5 next to the other ss PF.if anyone gets one it was number 19. happy collecting!

Was it #19 of an exclusive version?

:lol I'm not sure, I see where it looks like there was some damage and they fixed those scrapes it appears but I don't know if I would be able to tell if it wasn't mailed to me from the Returns department and saw his post. I think it was his that was returned and looks like they repainted the scrapes he had.

It's on the backside of the statue when the statue is facing forward and even knowing something is there it is hard to see and I don't think there are anymore so I have no problem keeping it. It would be nice for a slight discount for a returned product though but I know someone else would take it so I can live with it. Love the statue.

Appears so. :lol

Sold out now so no complaints. I like the exclusive.

Last edited:
Is it normal to contact sideshow about a missing part and still hear nothing after 2+ weeks? I have the exclusive version of this, but the regular cube wasn't in the box. So I contacted them via the request page have heard nothing back apart from the automated response...

Today recive mine! great statue ...

I have only one thing, In my opinion wrinkle on forhead is tooo blue ... maybe its only mine, i dont see on another pic, check mine:

IMG_5293.JPG
IMG_5292.jpg

Mine has blue in the forehead creases but not outside/around them like yours seems to have.

Last edited:
Today recive mine! great statue ...

I have only one thing, In my opinion wrinkle on forhead is tooo blue ... maybe its only mine, i dont see on another pic, check mine:

View attachment 250026
View attachment 250027

As these are hand painted they will vary from piece to piece so not all of them will look exactly the same. For instance, mine does not have the noticeable flesh tones yours have throughout the sculpt. That being said, it seems they over did the blueish parts with yours as they should have a subtle look to them and thus, the blue should not be so obvious especially where the wrinkles are.

Mine has blue in the forehead creases but not outside/around them like yours seems to have.

Yeah the wrinkles on mine are like yours but I would say the flesh tones on mine are slightly fainter.

I got my Pinhead any days ago and opened it today. The statue itself is great but the base isn´t.
Some edges on the base are rounded up and painted over...man, that looks really bad:
1QUBC2.jpg

2IOKUE.jpg

3HPP9Q.jpg

41985C.jpg

51LYCR.jpg

6F4WCF.jpg

7I9O5Q.jpg

8S71BE.jpg

9KTWBR.jpg

I was on the edge of ordering this when it was announced. However I did not do it, for some reason I do not remember anymore. I have been a long time Hellraiser fan since the release of the first movie.

Anyway the piece seems pretty accurate and looks great.

Back